We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for our partner who is a premier contractor specializing in new construction and rehabing industrial infrastructures including Wastewater and Water Treatment plants and facilities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years experience in industrial construction and will be able to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. Candidate should have experience managing multiple projects from $1MM to $10MM in multiple states and have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are completed according to written plans and specifications while not exceeding the given budget.
Negotiate purchase orders and subcontracts with vendors to reach profitable agreements.
Determine resources (manpower, equipment and materials) within budgetary limitations
Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
Acquire equipment and material and subcontractors necessary to complete projects
Coordinate with project superintendents onsite to get materials and equipment in place
Evaluate progress and compare with detailed cost reports and provide updates
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Proven experience as construction project manager
In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
Good knowledge of MS Office
Familiarity with construction/ project management software
Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
A team player with leadership abilities
BS/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
VIEW JOBS8/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-11T00:00Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
* Oversee project conduct to provide a pro-active and timely project/study communication with the clients to maximize client satisfaction and continuing relationships as the primary point of contact between the Clinical team and Eurofins GCL
* Ensure accurate, timely and efficient study execution according to clinical protocol/quote
* Ensure that the project is conducted in accordance with project management global standards and procedures of Eurofins GCL
* Ensure that client's formal approval on specifications, incl. amendments, are obtained before putting into production
* Ensure all study activities (set-up, conduct, closure) are delivered on-time, in full (on specs) and within budgets and oversee corrective actions to bring them back on track and expectations
* Maintain complete financial management of the budget for assigned studies
* Take appropriate actions and escalate to/follow-through with PM Team Leaders, other functional and site leaders if services and projects deviate from expectations
* Ensure that the Study File is accurate, maintained, complete, and self-explanatory such that it will pass a regulatory inspection during the life time of the study, and at any time after closure in line with the prevailing regulations at the time of the study
* When required, actively support sales in bid process to gain repeat, and/or new, long-term business
* Support and work with QA, be present during the study audit, and present the study file
* Ensure timely resolution of corrective actions assigned to the Project Manager
* Execute projects within timelines and on budget
* Lead, manage, and support assigned projects to surpass global standards in a competitive and fluid drug development services business environment
The ideal candidate would possess :
* Driven by quality and service levels
* Energetic and enthusiastic person, willing to travel as required to attend investigator meetings, other necessary client meetings, and internal global meetings
* Excellent communication skills being to assimilate large volumes of information and requests to determine the best course of action
* Good organizational and analytical skills, client service focus and performance orientation
* Fluent in English, other languages of operating sites and global clients of advantage
* Reports to Team Leader PM
* Primary point of contact with client's clinical team
* Wider client community
* Collaborates with team leaders, project management staff, data management staff, and global functional groups
* Collaborates with sales
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
* Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration.
* Two years relevant experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or laboratory services industry; hands-on clinical trials experience preferred
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
VIEW JOBS8/6/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-04T00:00Based out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania High Construction has been providing commercial construction, design-build, and general contracting services in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. High Construction is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and administration of assigned design/build, construction management and competitively bid projects to meet the project's stated functional, economic, schedule, safety and aesthetic requirements.
* Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
* Minimum five (5) years project management experience in commercial/institutional construction or equivalent experience
* Competency in Microsoft Software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledgeable in scheduling software applications
* Demonstrated competency in handling job details, organization, and ability to work independently
* Responsible for overall administration of project, including permitting, financial receivables and payables, owner contracts and subcontracts, coordination with utility companies, etc.
* In conjunction with field supervision, executes project to meet financial goals.
* In conjunction with field supervision, executes project to meet schedule goals.
* In conjunction with field supervision, executes project to meet technical quality and customer satisfaction goals.
* Serve as Preconstruction Manager on assigned projects. Develop and adhere to schedules as updated, review progress documents for constructability, review estimating milestone estimates.
* Manage Assistant Project Managers and Superintendents assigned to projects.
* Will serve on and may chair various company committees as appointed.
* Promote the interests and favorable image of the High Companies. Support and sustain the values of the High Philosophy.
* Perform special assignments as directed.
Working for High Construction:
* Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
* Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
* High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
* Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
* Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
The High CompaniesLancasterPA
VIEW JOBS10/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-14T00:00The Role
Tesla is looking for a Solar Roof Project Manager (Project Manager) who will be responsible for the day to day activities and management of Solar Roof crews and projects. The Project Manager will provide oversite of material ordering and logistics, crew expectations, project schedules, and customer communication. The Project Manager will work closely with various departments to ensure Solar Roof projects are completed in a safe, productive, and profitable manner, while maintaining Tesla quality and customer experience standards.
* Coordination of scheduling between Subcontractors, Operations Manager, Energy Adviser,
* Scheduling team, and Customer
* Complete Project Reviews for scope and cost adders, owner obligations and site conditions
* Coordinate project start, including site walks and customer interactions
* Maintain communication with customers for duration of their projects
* Provide communication to Solar Roof crews and their managers about project expectations
* Review and create project cases as needed for tracking
* Provide technical assistance to crews
* Work with operations staff, distribution, and logistics to ensure material availability & coordinate material delivery
* Provide Solar Roof team feedback to improve process and procedure to meet project/program goals
* Provide management with information on crew and individual performance when requested
* High School Diploma or GED
* Computer Proficiencies in Work, Excel and Outlook
* Experience Climbing Ladders and Working at Heights
* Preferred 1+ Years Estimator/Project Manager Experience
* Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
* Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment