Saukville , WI 53080
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Project Manager – Customized Packaging Systems, Milwaukee, WI
Description: Our Client, based in Saukville, WI, is an industry-leading manufacturer of vertical form fill seal (v/f/f/s) packaging equipment and offers the best in-class for all types of flexible packaging machinery. This company is part of a leading US owned provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, our client provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking.
This position contributes to the company’s success by managing machine build projects through all departments, from concept to completion.
- Assist the applications and sales departments with specifications, concepting, estimating and technical presentations
- Ensure that the engineering design, both electrical and mechanical, meets the specification and follows approved concept on assigned projects
- Attend design review meetings, tabling any concerns and acting on these concerns through close communication with the department managers
- Follow procedures to determine the actual progress of each project, based on, schedule, conformance to specification, risk analysis, budget and forecast
- Responsible to facilitate the project teams on assigned projects to a successful completion, on time and within budget
- Responsible to facilitate all customer contact through the project life cycle
- Active participant in the World Class customer check-out and project closure
- Work with service and accounting to achieve project closure
- Seek and discover new products and processes that are applicable to our business
- 2 year post high school technical training, BS or BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years Manufacturing and scheduling experience preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills required
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in the written form
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with customers and internal departments
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
BENEFITS: Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.