Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Newport , Rhode Island 04953
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Project ManagerJob Location:Newport, Rhode IslandJob Code: 15722123
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking aProject Manager
contingent upon award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Newport, Rhode Island.Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience managing IT projects, including project planning and coordination, schedule development and management, risk management, quality management, and performance management reporting.
- Management experience must also include leading a team of 30 or more staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years of project management experience directly related to Navy IT programs, with support including technology assessments, systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, quality assurance, acquisition planning, and budget planning.
- Experience preparing and maintaining status reports, technical briefs, and project data.
- Bachelors degree in in Engineering, CS, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Masters degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).