Description: CruiseShipCenters Oracle Integration Project Manager. Scope project, engage relevant stakeholders, align resources, define and manage tasks. General Responsibilities: Utilize standard project management methodologies to independently manages small or medium-sized projects or, assists in the management of larger, more complex projects. Identify and manage resource requirements to meet schedules and objectives. Accountable for managing project scope, time, quality, and budget to meet objectives and deliverables. May work with external vendors. Create and communicate detailed project plans. Coordinate implementation processes including, progress tracking and reporting, and documentation. Actively lead risk mitigation and management. Lead problem resolution as issues arise. Facilitate critical trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit.
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Job Description:<br />
Seeking a detail focused Quality Assurance Manager. Emphasizing excellence, attention to detail, thoroughness, dealing with complexity, and strong communication skills are all key attributes for this position. Help communicate expectations to suppliers and provide coaching and corrective action when needed. Must be an excellent communicator with a strong desire to help others. Experience with managing multiple projects required. Familiarity with SAP a huge plus.<br />
Duties Include: ∙ Perform and complete device First Article Inspection (FAI) process from time of ranging to launch through attending various meetings and completing various processes. ∙ Perform and complete Maintenance Release FAIs. ∙ Maintain weekly trackers and New Product Submission checklists ∙ Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for Suppliers supporting ∙ Device battery and Country of Origin management ∙ Coordinate and attend Quality Reviews, Tear-downs and kickoff meetings with Quality Engineering Manager. (QEM) for respective Suppliers ∙ Partner with QEM on issues found during FAI, Quality Reviews and Early Warning Process (EWP) ∙ Ad Hoc reporting as needed ∙ Support QEM for respective Supplier. ∙ Other activities if needed based on changing business needs. <br />
Required Qualifications:<br />
See above <br />
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Job Duties and Responsibilities:<br />
• Assembles key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork. Outline project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project. Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support and administers efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion. Question ambiguous responsibilities and manage conflicts to an early resolution and escalation of any unresolved issues. Plays a support role with technical solutions ensuring all groups’ responsibilities are included.<br />
• Facilitate the creation of the project charter and examine project related technical documentation for completeness and latest versions and insure availability and distribution to all project team members. Insure required document review and approvals according to company standards and processes.<br />
• Facilitate creation of work breakdown structures, develop and update project schedules/plans with actual and forecasted deliverables and manage deviations from plan. Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project. Distribute schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences. Monitor actual project progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule. Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters. Produce detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicate project status to respective stakeholders and project sponsor. Approve or recommend all required commitments and liaise with supplier and contractor representatives.<br />
• Identify risks in projects and use proven PM techniques to assess and mitigate. Facilitate project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation. Examine risks associated with the work, proposed contracts and major changes, and make recommendations for handling or equitable sharing. Document the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and develop program solutions to minimize the impact and ensure alignment to time and scope.<br />
• Attend and/or host management and project team meetings as required keeping the project team informed and progressing including project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects.<br />
• Upon project completion or premature cessation, close all project documentation and archive actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects. Coordinate practical details of the transfer of the care, custody and control of the final product including assembly and transfer of operational and maintenance documentation. Provide recommendations of lessons learned for improvements in process and procedure both within the PM structure as well as across groups. <br />
<label for="MainContent_JobView_TemplateItems_ctl01_ctlValue" id="MainContent_JobView_TemplateItems_ctl01_ctlLabel">Required Qualifications:</label><br />
Minimal Requirements:<br />
• Minimum 5+ year’s industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.<br />
• Proficient in MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, MS Project preferred but not required.<br />
• Familiarity with enterprise solutions, such as web services, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration.<br />
• Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must.<br />
• Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.<br />
• Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are essential.<br />
• Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.<br />
• Knowledge of new product development processes, Go to Market strategies, and product life cycle management.<br />
• Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.<br />
• Experience working in a technical industry.<br />
• Ability to able to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.<br />
• Experience working on projects in a wireless industry.<br />
EQ Skills:<br />
• Servant Leader – Must garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done<br />
• Communicative and Social – Must communicate well with teams and use a collaborative approach to provide a healthy working environment for the project team<br />
• Facilitative – Must lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team<br />
• Assertive – Must ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to; Must be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls<br />
• Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management<br />
• Enthusiastic – Must be high energy and positive outlook<br />
• Continual Improvement – Must continually grow their craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage their self and their team<br />
• Conflict Resolution – Must facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches<br />
• Attitude of Empowerment – Must lead a team to self-organization<br />
• Attitude of Transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust<br />
<label for="MainContent_JobView_TemplateItems_ctl02_ctlValue" id="MainContent_JobView_TemplateItems_ctl02_ctlLabel">Preferred Qualifications:</label><br />
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management, or combination of equivalent experience and education<br />
• Master’s / Advanced degree desired<br />
• Certifications in focused areas such as project management, Agile methodologies, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, or any related industry certifications are desired<br />
Additional General Requirements:<br />
• Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods. Must be able to communicate (talking, hearing, etc.) with others effectively through oral communication methods.<br />
• This position requires working with a computer (keyboard/mouse), telephone, and/or calculator; or, other repetitive use of hands.<br />
• Supplier is required to supply a laptop with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint <br />
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes' services team is responsible for the successful deployment of our solutions. As a project manager you will ensure the successful completion and quality of customer projects to guarantee customer engagement. If you are passionate about project management and love leading projects in technology then this is the right role for you!
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE! #Careersat3DS
What will your role be?
You will interact with sales team at the end of the sales cycle and, in collaboration with the service Solution Architect, lead the customer relationship for the project. Your projects will be in a diversity of companies within the aerospace industry.
Your challenges ahead
* Collaborate in the development of the Statement of Work (SOW) by assessing project requirements including resources, financial, scope, schedule, and risks and the following:
* Define and manage project plan and day-to-day operational aspects including resources, scope, budget, margin, communications, risks and change control throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead all key project partners from both customer and the project delivery side to align the expectations accordingly.
* Manage and provide support on the standard methodologies to the project team to ensure project execution quality.
* Take charge of projects, following our deployment methodology that is based on the tools and processes defined by the project management office.
* Provide/update the project financial forecast reports and project critical metrics with accuracy and in a timely fashion.
* Identify business opportunities during project execution.
* Capitalize project activities such as documents, templates or utilities to ensure assets reusability.
* Document and share the lessons learned during the project closure phase.
* Share project management experience with other members of the project manager community.
Your key success factors
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, plus an active PMP Certification is preferred.
* Good experience and expertise in leading customer-facing projects related to the delivery of enterprise software application.
* Expertise in people management, finance management and awareness of legal issues pertinent to services projects.
* Experience in running the deployment of product lifecycle management enterprise software is a plus.
* Demonstrate expertise in project management knowledge (Scope/Quality/ Costs/ Scheduling/Risks)
* Show skills in using project management tools (MS Project, Excel, etc.)
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of the 3DEXPERIENCE portfolio
* Experience in drafting proposal or statements of work.
* Demonstrate oral and written proficiency with the English language.
* Open to Travelling 50-75%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
3DS Dassault SystemsBellevueWA