Project Manager I
Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing small business dedicated service provider to the Federal government. We work hard to promote the best interest of our clients, team, and community while delivering excellence through Data Management, Data Analytics , Agile Software Development, Cyber Security, and Management Consulting Services.
We have a need for a Project Manager to support our Federal Client. The Project Manager will be responsible for project scope, schedule, and cost management and for guiding Commercial Off-the-Shelf products through the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on smaller projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects
- Shepherd projects through appropriate compliance gates to meet SDLC requirements
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that involve schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management
- Provide business and system analysis and long and short-range plans for business solutions, systems development and maintenance, and production activities for applications
- Quantify resource, schedule, and performance and deviations from performance baselines
- Assess and administer changes so that change control activities are planned and executed in conformance with procedures
- Analyze program status to predict program/project progress at selected milestones or fiscal year end
- Manage the activities of consultants, analysts, specialists, and subcontractors and ensure appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of projects
- Develop performance metrics report using Excel or business intelligence tools
- Perform independent assessments of SEC programs/projects/services on resource, schedule and performance (CSP) baselines
- Develop methodologies to predict cost and schedule risks and identify risk mitigation techniques
- Assess historical performance and develop models to predict the success or potential risks or issues of projects and programs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or functional discipline
- 5+ years project experience
- 1+ year Federal IT PM experience
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent soft skills (e.g. adaptability, emotional intelligence, perseverance, active listening)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Work Location: Washington, DC (Due to COVID-19, on-site client work has been suspended until further notice)
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.