Project Manager - HR - Portalnd, OR
Two95 International Inc.
Portland , OR 97204
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manager - HR/Benefits Emphasis
Portland, Oregon, 97204
Duration: 9 months
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual to lead multiple projects that are a result of a new HRIS system implementation.
- The projects are benefit related and include outsourcing of retiree benefits to third party vendors.
- Projects are cross functional between business processes and the new system.
- Individual should experience with like type projects (business process redesign) and an understanding of benefits including medical, health retirement accounts, pension, payroll and 401k.
Experience project management (PMP a plus), Bachelors degree in business psychology, sociology, finance, human resources or other related field or equivalent experience.
- #years experience required: 8-10 years of related experience
- Preferred job skills: Benefit plans, HR/industry experience, project management skills (with experience leading projects), Workday experience is helpful Top 3 skills to be successful in this role: project management, facilitation, communication
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!