Green Street Advisors, LLC
Newport Beach , CA 92660
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research, trading, and advisory firm offering a diversified suite of highly regarded research products for investors in both public and private commercial real estate (CRE) markets. Green Street Advisors seeks highly motivated candidates with relevant work experience and superior academic credentials to join its Product Management team. Specifically, Green Street offers a unique opportunity to candidates with a strong background in project management to coordinate efforts of cross-functional teams and ensure timely releases in support of an expanding roadmap of new product initiatives and internal projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following key job functions:
- Creates and maintains project plans for all new product and internal initiatives
- Schedules and manages regular initiative update meetings with all initiative stakeholders
- Maintains summary project plan of all ongoing initiatives. Ensures all development projects are tracked on project plan.
- Regular reporting of project milestones and delays to senior management & key stakeholders to ensure proper prioritization/allocation of Development, Research, Quant, and Marketing resources and, ultimately, timely product launches (bi-weekly minimum)
- Product underwriting contributor: resource allocation and initiative project timelines
General Measurement Metrics
In addition to executing on the various Project Management responsibilities above, the Project Manager will also be evaluated on the following:
- Accuracy of project timelines. On-time initiative releases are a primary emphasis here, but the ability to quickly identify and communicate conflicts and other roadblocks that will impact delivery dates is also critical.
- Completeness of project timelines. Ensures all projects are included in project plan minimizing any rogue projects that have unseen impacts on other initiative timelines.
- Low impact on development workflow. Coordinating and tracking resources is a growing need, but deployment of formal project management resources cant impact Green Streets unique product development culture.
- 3-5 years project management experience ideally in a related field such as Research, Information Services, Real Estate, or Construction
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, high-visibility project simultaneously
- Previous success collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups within a company at all levels including senior management
- PMP certification a major plus
- Experience working with project management workflow tools
- Outstanding attention to detail