Project Manager For Pharmaceutical Facilities (2538)
CPM North America
Raleigh , North Carolina
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking candidates for Project Management positions inthe pharmaceutical industry with experience in Facilities and Site Infrastructure.Ideal candidates are seasoned engineers ( 10+) years, with extensive pharmaceutical experience (a must) and GMP experience. Must be PE.Responsibilities:
- Define and elaborate project scope requirements.
- Prepare budgets for mechanical, electrical and civil trades.
- Coordinate the design development to address client expectations.
- Track and manage construction cost differences from conceptual to final design.
- Elaborate a preliminary schedule for design, construction, commissioning and validation activities.
- Define and manage procurement for long lead equipment.
- Manage and coordinate bidding processes.
- Develop and conduct the Capital Appropriation Request process to obtain project funding.
- Administration of the budget and schedule during the project execution.
- Complete the project closeout procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Civil or Electrical Engineering is a must
- 10+ years of experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- General Management of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you qualify for this position, we invite you to apply.Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.