Long Island City , NY 11101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The responsibilities of the Project Manager position is to provide exceptional customer service to our internal and external customers, which include the outside sales team, sales agencies, distributors, and end users as the initial point of contact for the Architectural/Contract division.
- Enter and confirm all Purchase Orders within 48 hours.
- verify PO match part numbers and pricing based on quotations
- Communicate with Engineering as required
- Confirm PO and lead time to customer via Sales Order and issue payment methods.
- Allocate any Systems material that is in-stock in the Warehouse.
- Calculate commissions due and verify any representative splits required.
- Issue Work Orders (WO) to Warehouse, Lukas 3rd Floor, Lukas Custom mod necessary to complete the material order and follow up for a timely response.
- Update customers when a shipment is ready for final payment and shipment, partial shipment and payment required, or when there is a shipment delay.
- Release and coordinate shipments including Drop Shipments from Antares (Spain), US Warehouse (Syosset), and Lukas Lighting (LIC).
- Direct Post Sales issues (wiring inquiries, installation inquiries, defective product claims) to Engineering for evaluation and resolution and follow up for a timely response to the customer.
- Direct general inquiry questions from customers, specifiers, representatives, purchasing companies, distributors, contractors and end-users to the Business Development Manager or Product Manager most suited to respond.
- Flexibility to address escalated issues while keeping the daily order flow moving forward.
- Responsible for actively listening, establishing rapport with outside sales team, customers, sales team, other departments, and possess overall relationship building with all personnel internally and externally.
Responsible for exercising tact and professionalism when problem-solving and resolving conflicts; Maintains a willingness to take corrective actions to fix mistakes, address complaints, or otherwise improve the permitting experience.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Contain the traits associated with a Self-Starter
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work with multiple departments
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, time-management, organizational, communication and reasoning skills.
10 days of annual paid time off for vacation, plus sick leave per state guidelines
Employer-Paid Life Insurance
Voluntary Benefits (includes but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage)