Project Manager - Environmental Engineer
Cincinnati , OH 45242
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PSARA Technologies offers a dynamic work environment where technical excellence and a commitment to customer service provide the framework for our success. As a small, successful consulting firm, we offer career growth opportunities that are elusive at larger firms, including project management, management of staff and client relationships, direct interaction with the President, a Principal role, and ownership potential.
PSARA is looking to hire a Project Management level engineer who can think on their feet across complex engineering projects. We need someone who can take ownership of projects while working with senior level PMs on our most complex efforts.
- Manage a wide variety of engineering projects in the areas of industrial wastewater, storm water, and environmental remediation.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Project scope development and proposal writing / report preparation.
- Assist in business development efforts with potential clients.
- Train/mentor junior staff.
- Degree in civil / environmental engineering is required.
- 5-8 years of engineering experience. Emphasis on wastewater treatment design is preferred.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred.
- Computer aided drafting experience including AutoCAD Civil 3D is desired.
- Project Management experience is required.
- Professional Engineering license is preferred. Ability to obtain PE license within 1 year (3-year EI) is required.
- Requires outstanding organization and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Requires excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed for projects (mostly daytime travel).
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance; a 401(k) savings plan; and an incentive compensation plan.