VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next Senior Project Manager - Engineering in Cincinnati, OH.
The Senior Engineering Project Manager will manage the Boston Beer Company (BBC) Capital Program, particularly the major strategic projects. Identifies, evaluates, develops, designs, and implements brewery improvements, expansion projects, bottling and packaging systems optimization, process changes, and new technologies to achieve increased productivity, enhanced manufacturing/brewery flexibility and capacity, improved product quality, safer operations, and ensures environmental compliance. This position will also be instrumental in possible brewery acquisitions, new product development, and long range capacity planning.
What You'll Do:
* Provide overall project management on multi-million dollar capital projects primarily strategic initiatives.
* Responsible for scope definition, capital cost estimates, operating cost savings development, investment justification, system design, cost value analysis, equipment design specifications, development of engineering design specifications, and supervision/management of outside consulting engineering firms and contractors.
* Prepare critical path project schedule and coordination of Brewery production scheduling, equipment vendors/manufacturers, outside contractors and plant personnel to insure compliance with project scope, schedule and budget.
* Manage project installation/construction, start-up, commissioning, and the effective transfer of technology and training to Brewery operating personnel. Ensures BBC safety and compliance standards are adhered to on all jobs.
* Interface with Brewery managers and operating personnel to provide hands-on situational troubleshooting expertise as well as identification, investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of new and innovative projects, processes, or equipment to achieve operating cost reductions, capacity expansions, manufacturing flexibility improvement opportunities, improved product quality, and governmental compliance.
* Prepares capital cost estimates and determines applicable cost savings, financial feasibility, capital risk and ROI/NPV for new equipment, construction, and modification to existing operations and systems.
* Develop business case and plan for investment in new initiatives and new technologies.
* Provides technical engineering consultation, assistance, and leadership to Brewery personnel and staff departments on bottling/packaging/material handling/processing operations.
* Leads the development of new or improved equipment/processes and initiates the applications of beneficial technologies into the Breweries.
* Supervises outside consulting engineers as assigned and is responsible for work scheduling, work quality, and performance.
What We're Looking For:
* Engineering degree
* 10 years of progressive engineering project management experience in beer, food, beverage, or consumer products with a mix of brewery/plan engineering and corporate engineering exposure.
* Operations/Plant/Brewery Management experience
* Astute project management skills and experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated equipment/process troubleshooting skills
* Extensive practical experience with high-speed bottling/packaging operations in food/beverage industries is preferred but not required
* Masters or MBA
* Mix of packaging, processing, and powerhouse (steam, power distribution) experience is a plus.
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there's the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
The Boston Beer Company, Inc.CincinnatiOH
VIEW JOBS11/28/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-26T00:00Position Summary:
As a key member of the Quotient (NYSE:QUOT) development team, you will be part of the Data Engineering Team to create a world-class data and analytics platform for our cutting-edge digital commerce marketing products. You will be a single point of contact with all internal engineering, product, business teams and 3rd party vendors. You possess an in-depth understanding of big data and cloud implementation projects. Taking ownership of these projects, you will draw upon your previous experience to actively manage project planning, resource management, risk management, prioritization and delivery. These projects can be highly technical in nature and understanding agile software development lifecycles as well as production operations will be instrumental to your success.
* Work as primary point of contact to plan, execute, track and communications of the key projects.
* Build and maintain documentation libraries/repositories on wiki.
* Analyze, prioritize and resolve project, process and operational issues as they arise.
* Prepare and coordinate critical onsite and virtual meetings both on-shore and off-shore.
* Support project teams, stakeholders through driving critical milestones and deliverables.
* Drive visibility into project scope, project status, resource needs, alignments and efficiency.
* Drive visibility of team capacity to help plan current and future business and product needs.
* Maintain daily / weekly cadence with teams throughout the project.
* Collaborate and participate in Management and Engineering meetings.
* Manage and drive technology vendor and business partner relations.
* Ability to query, explore the data is strongly desired
* Bachelor's degree in technical/engineering field, or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years' experience in Agile Project Management and/or related positions.
* Must have prior development or project management experience with data warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data or Cloud platform projects.
* Must have ability to understand, estimate, measure the scope and communicate the project tasks.
* Proven ability to drive tasks and implementations to completion.
* Software development or engineering background a big plus.
* Strong communication skills a must.
* Ability to be creative, business value focused as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented.
* Technical Knowledge with demonstrated ability to work with software developers, operations personnel, and business partners to make decisions on technical program deliverables.
Quotient Technology Inc.CincinnatiOH
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Senior Transportation Project Manager based in our Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Lexington, KY or Indianapolis, IN office.
The Senior Project Manager will direct project management, planning, scheduling, oversight, data development, and reporting supporting Transportation projects involving geospatial technologies. The Senior Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables, establish and improve client relationships and growth, and secure repeat opportunities within a client base. This candidate will lead the growth of the DOT and local municipality business opportunities in the Western United States region and may assist projects in other states by providing geospatial/design services and working with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables.
* Develop a pipeline of business/contract opportunities within the Transportation industry that includes DOT, cities, or counties along with other DOT clients in neighboring states
* Drive and develop teaming opportunities with other geospatial and engineering firms in the region
* Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
* Direct and collaborate with cross-functional teams across all project phases
* Analyze project resource needs and work with Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leader to determine budget and appropriate resources for projects.
* Create a detailed project scope, schedule and labor multiplier (fee)
* Develop and communicate work breakdown structure to Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leaders.
* Ensure deliverables and quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule, and budget
* Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
* Facilitate client-facing change management and provide on-going communication throughout the project
* Conduct project close-out meetings and documents lessons learned
* Manage, monitor, and forecast metrics including Profit and Loss, Sales, and Net Revenue for the portfolio
* Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
* Minimum of 10 years of related work experience driving new business development and delivery oversight for projects including but not limited to: aerial/mobile imagery and LIDAR surveys, traditional topographic Right-Of-Way (ROW) plan development to DOT standards
* A valid Professional Land Surveyor License is required and licensure in neighboring states is highly desired
* Demonstrable knowledge of AutoCAD 2013/2016, Civil 3D, Open Road, MicroStation, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Suite
* Exhibit working knowledge of the Public Land Survey System
* Must be able to travel 20% to client sites, conferences and other Woolpert related functions
* Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
* Ability to provide excellent customer service
* Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
* Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
* Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity, and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security, and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our "GrWoolpert, Inc.CincinnatiOH