Our client, a leader in the development and production of high-quality color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, bath & body care and OTC products, is seeking a Project Manager. This customer-centric role will supply customers with new innovative products in time and in full at the quickest speed to market within the industry. Additionally, this role will lead the quality interface between all business functions ensuring the continuous improvement in all aspects of the development process for each Customer / brand. Responsibilities include:
Coordinate information flow throughout the NPI process.
Attend weekly NPI meetings
Work closely with sales in the coordination of the project execution.
Support Director of NPI in leading the new product development process from concept generation to execution, ensuring timing, quantity and COG targets are achieved.
Sole responsibility for leading NPI and process improvement projects as identified by NPI Director.
For designated new product development projects:
Define and agree detailed time plans with key development milestones and proactively track and manage their adherence
Ensure information is forwarded in a timely manner and made more accurate all along the development process e.g. Specifications, BOMs, Quantities, Shipping plans
Manage the timely and effective communication of the risks and corrective actions via the use of the appropriate tracking tools, project meeting action plans, Critical Issue/Red flag alerts to senior management and other similar tools, support the demand plan/ process. Create the demand plan for new launches as designated by Customers and manage the formal handover to the production-planning group to initiate the Master Plan and capacity management process.
Formalize and agree the appropriate timeline and planning for development.
Support the coordination of the seamless integration between all Operational, R&D, Creative, Marketing and Sales processes and functions involved in developing and launching new products related to NPI.
Create and/or lead the execution of action plans and other initiatives to ensure improvement in all work processes related to NPI.
Creation, maintenance and reporting of departmental and NPI process performance indicators.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
Planning, logistic, procurement or supply chain professional qualifications preferred
2 years experience of operating in a supply chain role, ideally in a FMCG/production environment
Cosmetic, personal care or OTC industry experience preferred.
Experience in project management and/or product development processes
A competent user of computerized IT Systems Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages
Experience of working within an ERP/MRP environment
High impact in a growing company.
Competitive salary and full benefits package.
Career training and development opportunity.
Great company culture driven by product innovation and driving the industry forward.
VIEW JOBS10/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-14T00:00Sr. Project Manager
Job ID: 1603
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Referral Fee: +/- $250 plus +/- $120/Month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp" agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Sr. level Project Manager (PM) to lead the direction, planning, execution, control and completion of assigned projects. This resource will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our client's project methodologies, standards, processes, commitments and goals. The successful candidate will also be focused on overall responsibility for all project outcomes. PMP certification is required for consideration.
Our client is a $15B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage projects that involve multiple vendors and complex integrations
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
* Develop and track full scale project plans including external integration points and dependencies
* Establish and coordinate project teams
* Direct and oversee project team
* Define project tasks and manage project resource allocation
* Manage project budgets
* Identify project risks and issues and develop and execute mitigation plans
* Manage project changes to achieve project goals
* Monitor and report project status to all stakeholders
* Provide guidance and direction to external vendors as applicable
* Participate in quality audits
* Develop Requests for Information/ Proposals (RFI/RFP) for external services as applicable
* Demonstrate leadership, and strong organizational, presentation and communication
Required Experience & Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher required
* Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Certifications required
* Minimum 5 years of project management experience
* Experience with vendor management and vendor package implementations
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
* Experience with Microsoft Project Server, ServiceNow and Jira a plus
* Strong technical background a plus
* Certification or a degree in computer science, information systems or engineering would be a plus
Gravity IT ResourcesFort LauderdaleFL
VIEW JOBS10/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-13T00:00The IT Project Manager will lead the project team delivery team to drive projects involving internal stakeholders, external suppliers, internal and external software development teams and business departments across a global, multicultural operation.
Primary responsibility will be to ensure that Projects are delivered according to plan, budget and scope, training, end-user adoption and benefits measurement, aligned with the Product Roadmap and business expectations across Vista Global's international offices. In doing this, you will:
* Adhere to PMO processes and standards
* Support the capture of requirements, ensuring that proposals adhere to and optimise industry best practice wherever possible
* Create project plans and track/manage the full project life cycle including risks, actions, issues and dependencies
* Effectively communicate with various stakeholders across the business, in order that requirements are met, change is managed, and project statuses are reported
* Plan and gain approval for deployments and cut-overs
* Facilitate release management, training and end-user adoption
* Track and report on project benefits, KPIs and business value
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
* Leadership - you're a strategic thinker, able to convert transformative ideas to practical solutions that deliver successful results;
* Time, cost and scope planning and mangement
* Ability to influence others – skilled at informing, motivating and leading others to action on key project deliverables;
* Organizational agility – the ability to interface with and influence all levels of the organization across functional boundaries;
* End-user training and adoption;
* Works well under pressure, sensitive to deadlines, can interact in a team environment, can adapt quickly to change, has an attention to detail and excellent customer service skills;
* A self-starter with experience working independently on projects/problems;
* Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills;
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Experience managing projects through an agile SDLC is required;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project Planning is required;
* Proficiency with Confluence, Smartsheet and Jira is desirable;
* Agile/Project management qualification is desirable;
* Ad hoc travel will be required;
* Aviation industry exposure to Sales, Operations and/or Finance is highly desirable.
VIEW JOBS10/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-13T00:00Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of project management from beginning to end. A Mgr. Project Management work is self-directed. Mgr. Project Management solves complex and difficult problems while supervising and training staff.
* Building relationships with customers, manufacturers, and outside sales people
* Perform material take-offs
* Submittal creation
* Produce add order quotations
* Negotiate job buy-out
* Perform order entry, problem resolution, material management, and project close out
* Provide project management training to subordinates
* Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
* Handles complaints, settles disputes, and resolves grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
* Identifies the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others
* Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations
* Analyze data to assess operational or project effectiveness
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* Must have 5 or more years project management or equal experience
* Must have prior staff supervision experience
* Must have lighting project management experience
* Must have lighting quotation experience
* Lighting sales experience is preferred
* Ability to consider relevant costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
* Must have excellent math skills
* Ability to obtain and see the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
* Must be proficient on word, excel, and outlook
* Proficient in Blue Beam and/or Adobe
SESCO is a 100% ESOP company so our standard for excellence comes from within.
Sesco LightingFort LauderdaleFL