Endeavor Consulting Group
Fort Washington , PA 19034
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical/OTC industry is in need of an experienced Project Manager.
The Project Manager will lead executional elements of cross functional Pharma Quality vendor risk management projects in a matrix environment that are responsible for the management and execution of all elements of delivering projects (geared for inspection readiness and/or projects in response to inspection commitments). This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel and will be remote based mainly with travel to sites such as Fort Washington, PA, Spring House, PA, and/or Titusville, NJ as needed.
These elements include:
- Scope definition and control, stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, project leadership and communication.
- Leading one or more projects of lower or medium complexity, medium business impact, and under active guidance of their supervisor.
- Guiding project team activities to meet project and business objectives, and approval of project recommendations through governance.
- Participate in specific projects dealing with vendor risk management, solving quality problems and issue escalations. This position requires strategic solution-oriented thinking and problem-solving skills.
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date project timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key inter-dependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Possess strong facilitation skills to drive the team to deliver results, engage teams in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management and communication tools. Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization. Role will seek guidance needed from the Director of Supplier Risk Management and peers in Quality with the responsibility to act with a sense of urgency related to specific activities to maintain and enhance compliance.
- Critical skills needed to perform the job include: facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, significant experience and demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, and demonstrated business vendor oversight acumen, project management, communication, process management and team performance management.
- A minimum of a bachelors degree is required, with a degree in the Sciences, Business or a related discipline. Masters degree or MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility in the OTC, consumer products and/or pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
- Knowledge of investigational product management and/or controlled substance management in clinical trials is preferred
- Good knowledge of worldwide GxP compliance regulations, sound research and development practices, scientific and quality terminology, industry quality assurance and management procedures and policies, and quality evaluation techniques.
- Proven record of leading teams in delivering results required.
- Must be familiar with standard PM tools and templates. Experience interacting with senior leadership required. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience with inspections and/or regulatory commitments are preferred. PMP or a Project Management certification is preferred.
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training is preferred. Demonstrated enterprise-wide knowledge preferred.
A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401k and a generous PTO Policy.