Project Manager (Digital Marketing/Agency)
West Hollywood , CA 90046
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Growth Gurus are a performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include working alongside the Client Success Manager by coordinating and completing projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Client Success team and the client to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs