Project Manager - Contract Manufacturing
Kleen Test Products
Port Washington , WI 53074
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sales Project Manager at KTP has primary responsibility for the quotation process and functions as a project manager to transition new business into manufacturing. This position will be a primary liaison to the customer for integration into the manufacturing process. The Sales Project Manager will work with customers, vendors, and internal KTP staff to ensure that all customer expectations are met. The Sales Project Manager will meet and/or exceed customer expectations with the highest level of quality and customer service.
Candidates must have project management experience to be considered. Must have experience in a fast-paced, multiple sku, multiple customer, manufacturing environment.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Organized, responsive and proactive team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels
- Proven ability to maintain discretion with highly confidential information
- Able to manage a high-volume workload while still staying focused on meeting project and customer objectives
- Proficient at multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines/priorities
- Above-average Excel skills
- Knowledge of contract manufacturing industry
(this is not a sales position)
- Collaborate with Engineering and Plant Managers to establish labor rates and manning for quoting purposes.
- Communicate with plant personnel to provide customers time schedules, material concerns, visits, production runs, trials, and equipment availability information.
- Serve as a liaison between external customers, sales, and management.
- Determine essential priorities of customer requests and projects.
- Determine and implement the needs of the customer.
- Obtain specifications on raw materials (i.e. film, fabric, corrugate) from customers and work with Purchasing and other plant personnel in the procurement of such materials.
- Facilitate the quoting function, including maintenance of historical database of customers, products, and pricing.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all Kleen Test Products policies and procedures.
- Strong ability to solve complex problems effectively to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Prior experience in a contract manufacturing or manufacturing environment.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Proficient communicator with the ability to write reports/findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Strong mathematical concept knowledge, including probability and statistical inference, and the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions, to practical situations.
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), and experience with Google suite.