Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Manager - Commrecial Construction
Timothy Jon & Associates
Appleton , WI 54911
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for great opportunity in the Appleton, WI area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years experience in the commercial construction industry. Known for valuing its employees along with providing excellent incentives including 401(k), flexible benefits, and a great company culture.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager- Commercial Construction
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to expedite the design process with the chosen design professionals.
- Ensure that an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the project is prepared.
- Oversee the buyout process and subcontractor selection.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
- Conduct progress meetings with the construction team and Owners.
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders involved in the project.
Requirements of the Project Manager- Commercial Construction
- BS in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- 4 plus years experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project