Project Manager - Construction
The Mccloud Group
Hoboken , NJ 07030
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The McCloud Group is a construction management firm specializing in the building and restoration of educational, transportation, financial and residential facilities in the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania areas.
The McCloud Group is looking for a Full Time Project Manager – Construction in New York. The Project Manager will oversee various construction projects in various stages of development.
- Provide the administration and coordination of activities for design and construction of more complex and highly visible construction and modernization.
- Make decisions on phasing and scheduling of projects. Prepare and ensure preparation of schedules for planning, design and construction.
- Monitor schedules and take appropriate actions to ensure project is completed on schedule and within approved cost limitations.
- Provide ongoing interface with contractors, construction managers, Engineers on project issues.
- Participate in development and issuance of project procedures and policies.
- Resolve issues and problems raised in field reports made by Architects and construction management staff.
- Work with architects/engineers for change orders, interpretation of contract documents, shop drawing submittals/ approvals and other technical matters as required.
- Review contractors claims or disputed work and advise management on appropriate actions.
- Visit various sites from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
- 5 years experience as a technical construction specialist in one or more construction and design related fields
- 5 years experience managing all phases of construction work
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Construction specific software (Primavera, MS Project, etc.)
The McCloud Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or any protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or age.