Inproduction Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 weeks ago
The InProduction team has spent the better part of the last decade combining the best seating and staging companies into a one-stop shop for most of what is needed to produce an event. Starting with SGA Production Services, we added and integrated T&B Equipment, CommuniLux Productions, Nussli U.S., and Seating Solutions to become today’s InProduction. These acquisitions have allowed InProduction to evolve into the largest provider of temporary seating, staging, structures, and scenic production for the United States events industry. Central are our people.
As an InProduction employee you are central to our sustained growth and success. We offer a rewarding career in a fast paced and exciting environment. Our employees demonstrate our core values in safety and quality every day while working to provide top notch service to our client partners. Whether working in the field, yard, warehouse, or office, InProduction offers a future with huge growth potential.
Come join us! Check out our web page https://inproduction.net/welcome/
The Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines and budgets while creating and implementing technical solutions and construction methods based on design concepts and visual information. The Project Manager must possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and must be highly organized. This position requires hands on experience related to Scheduling, Written and Verbal Communication, and wood/metal Fabrication or general construction. The Project Manager must be willing to travel as required by project. This position reports to the Production Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate with the client and shop supervisory staff during the design and construction phases of the project
• Manage changes to the project scope and budgetary impacts
• Track and Report project costs compared to Budget
• Monitor safety oversight quality control
• Minimum 3 years of solid industry experience in technical theater and/or scenic fabrication
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Illustrator, and MS Office
• High-level problem-solving skills
• Ability to make decisions when prioritizing the short- and long-term objectives for projects
• Must have outstanding relationship skills and have a team oriented, collaborative work ethic
• Ability to work overtime
High School Diploma or Equivalent