VIEW JOBS8/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-02T00:00Summary
UGE's Solar Project Managers are responsible for managing multiple assigned projects in accordance with project contracts, schedules, budgets, and design specifications, as well as overseeing subcontractors and construction managers/coordinators.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Areas
* Responsible for management and execution of multiple contracted projects and coordination of new projects under development.
* Manage all aspects of construction including budget, schedule, contractor supervision, and client relationships.
* Ensure projects are executed ahead of schedule and under budget.
* Ensure overall adherence of contractors to contracts.
* Use Procore software to maintain current status of budgets, invoicing, site images and commitments.
* Establish and maintain positive relationships and ongoing communications with all relevant stakeholders.
* Represent UGE in stakeholder meetings during the construction phase of the project.
* Oversee deployment team, including subcontractors and construction managers.
* Responsible for delegating work as necessary to ensure efficiency.
* Responsible for continuous risk evaluation and mitigation.
* Work closely with the Procurement and Development teams during pre-contract phases, including negotiating EPC contracts.
* Prepare and submit applications to various agencies/boards having jurisdiction over required permits and/or approvals.
Financial & Organizational Scope
* Responsible for establishing and monitoring of project budgets.
* Accountability for all key performance indicators for assigned projects.
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
* Reports to the Senior Project Manager.
* Manages multiple external parties as needed to complete projects successfully.
Knowledge & Skills
* Self-starter, highly organized, resourceful, and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work product.
* High degree of effectiveness working in a collaborative and open culture across cross-functional teams.
* Strong preference for experience with Procore software or similar systems.
* Highly proficient in MS Office suite, data management, and reporting.
* Knowledgeable of authorities having jurisdiction over the permitting process.
* Experience with drawing software tools, such as AutoCAD, is a plus.
* Manage multiple parties as needed to complete projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Ability to simplify, summarize, manage, and solve complex issues and then report to senior management.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
* Understanding of all aspects of the project, including engineering, technical, constructability, and schedule to achieve project success.
* Ability to effectively coordinate and handle, under pressure, multiple projects with a high degree of independence and professional judgment to meet or beat project key performance indicators.
* Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and manage design, development, and construction documents, specifications, and bids, and recommend changes or additions.
* Travel required: ~10%
Experience & Education
* Four year technical degree preferred - Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
* Proven track record with 2 -5 years of experience as a project manager in renewable energy construction projects..
* Structural and/or Electrical engineering knowledge is a plus.
* Construction project management of Commercial and Industrial renewable energy projects is a plus.
* Project management certifications are an asset but not required (i.e. PMP or similar).
* Experience working with clients in a rapidly evolving environment and developing creative solutions to meet conflicting needs.
UGE International Ltd.BangorME
VIEW JOBS7/22/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-10-20T00:00Summary
The assistant project manager efficiently processes commercial construction projects to satisfy customer's material, schedule, and our internal financial requirements.
* To assist the project team in ordering material in a timely manner in order to meet the construction schedule
* Communicates effectively with customers verbally and in writing
* Follow-up correspondence in writing (email primarily)
* Responsive to returning phone calls in a timely manner
* Communicate with factories and suppliers
* Communicate with installation subcontractors
* Coordinate and monitor subcontractor performance
* Identifies and processes all changes per the customer's direction and as required
* Prepares direct entry sales orders
* Produces fabrication work orders
* Assists in collection effort where applicable
* Coordinates project submittal process
* Visit to job site as required
* Provide close-out documents as required
* Other relative duties as assigned
* Associate's Degree in Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or an equivalent combination of education/experience
* Current and valid US driver's license preferred
* Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Products, including but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Functional and working knowledge of computers
* Effective time management skills
* Effective communication skills both verbal and in writing
* Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and proactive
* Winning attitude, ability to multi-task, and detail oriented
* Good mathematical skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May occasionally require driving to project sites.
The Cook & Boardman Group, LLCBangorME
VIEW JOBS8/8/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-06T00:00Successful Media Sales Team in Search of Leader
We are a self-driven team who represent NEWS CENTER Maine in Bangor Maine in search of our next Local Sales Manager.
Each of us has a role to play and we hold ourselves accountable to meeting and exceeding our goals. You won't have to worry about that.
Our ideal Local Sales Manager would be a cheerleader, motivator, problem-solver, and an idea person. You negotiate and mediate. You need to know when you can color outside the lines and be unafraid to tackle confrontation when needed. Most of all, you need to be able to listen. Not asking for much, but this team deserves the best and we won't settle for less.
This is a high energy position. We're not looking for someone to sit behind the desk in front of a computer screen. We need you in the field with us and involved in the community.
What's in it for you? NEWS CENTER Maine is a statewide news organization whose mission is "To make life better for Mainers." That is not just a plaque on the wall, we live it every day. And at NEWS CENTER Maine WLBZ 2 you will be supported by a culture of inclusivity and diversity. We like to have fun. We like each other and we think that you would like us too!
So what are you waiting for? Click the link and get started. We're eager to meet you!
* To lead and support team of local Media Consultants in achieving and exceeding local revenue goals
* Motivator, problem-solver, and an idea person. Must be a high energy individual.
* Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
* Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
* Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.