Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Manager - Automated Machinery
Evansville , IN 47715
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
needed for established thriving OEM in the Evansville area. The Project Manager
coordinates and oversees all project development processes, including the schedule, budget, and all communication, and provides assistance, clarification of objectives, and guidance toward the achievement of project goals.
Why work here?:
- Growing established business of over 50 years!
- Excellent compensation and 401k matching!
- Flexible hours!
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days!
- Great benefits and low premiums on health insurance!
- Fun quarterlycompany-wide events!
- In-house technical training
- Assess the likely duration and complexity of a project and anticipatethe equipment, materials, personnel, time, and resource needs that will be required
- Make detailed plans that will establish project objectives, direct the integration of technical activities and provide ways to measure progress
- Create and manage project timeline
- Develop and implement communication procedures to ensure all matters relating to a projects status is accurately and appropriately disseminated to the customer, project team members, and management
- Facilitate weekly meetings with team members to discuss project status and address related issues that directly affect project status
- Confer with management weekly, to resolve open issues, problems or irregularities uncovered throughout the project development process and updates reports as necessary
- Direct the negotiations of research contracts, the preparation of budgets, bids, and contracts
- Work with all outside vendors and sub-contract work
- Work cooperatively with Sales personnel and Proposal Engineer to update, review, or make recommendations on orders and cost estimates
- Ensure the accuracy of customer invoices and vendor progress billings. Work with payable and receivable as necessary.
- Preferred:Project Management Professional Certification,Engineering background,Six Sigma, statistical analysis, and process validation,Automation and PLC experience
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have five years experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrate history of customer satisfaction, budget control and schedule control
- Proficiency with MS Office and Project
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written