Santa Clara , CA 95054
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Atypon produces leading software solutions for publishers.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
The Project Manager will be working with a team in Santa Clara, CA.
As a Project Manager, you have to handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspects of the project.
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Assign, monitor and manage resources
- Track, measure, and review project progress. This includes risk assessment, adjusting plans, and change control.
- Manage escalation of issues as appropriate as well as being responsible for their successful resolution
- Interface with internal stakeholders (Product Managers, Account Managers, Engineering, QA, Operations, and others) as needed for success of the project
- Work in different Agile environments (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) and decide deadlines and resourcing needs of the project accordingly.
The selected candidate must have:
- Exceptional Project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex software projects and teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver products smarter and more effectively
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SDLC; 1-3 years of Agile experience is required; Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Technical/coding expertise is preferred. This may include previous coding experience (unit or system level) or system architecture. He/she must be comfortable discussing topics such as web services and interoperability, caching, data modeling and replication, etc. Must be able to pick up new concepts quickly and with understanding of technical impact
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Understanding of the publishing and media industry is a plus
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship