Redmond , WA 98052
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Business Group: Global Comp Programs
Surrounding team & key projects: Part of the total rewards function. Managing compensation program. New project.
Purpose of this team: New project related to constipation programs.
- Manages medium size projects pertaining to the development and implementation of Human Resources and/or compensation-related programs.
- This position requires interaction with internal stakeholders including senior leaders, internal development and implementation teams.
- Requires skills in advanced project management, including risk and issue assessment and management.
- Preference to candidates who have experience with highly sensitive/confidential projects, especially in a human resources setting.
Day to Day Task:
- Working very close with teams with different groups in organization.
- Project based work and thinking through how we would design the project and implantation.
- Projects will impact across MSFT.
- Coordinating meetings and working with stakeholders.
- Keeping track of major milestones.
- Making sure the right actions are delivered.
- Keep the team organized.