Huntsville , AL 35896
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A key member of the Albireo team, the Project Manager will be responsible for the financial performance and the timely execution of HVAC Automation projects.
- Assisting Account Managers with Project Estimating, scope development and fundamental design for turnkey projects. Development of Sub-Contractor scope of work documentation.
- Assist with the management and development of Hardware and Software Design Submittals, Installation drawings, Sequence of Operations and Commissioning and/or Validation Documentation.
- Materials Specification, Ordering, Tracking and Installation support.
- Schedule and manage start-up, installation and commissioning.
- Maintain up to date As-Built documentation throughout project lifecycle. Coordinate final Turnover Package to Owner to include, Design documentations, System Backup, Recover and General Use Training, Warranty and Service Department turnover.
- Responsible for all Project Related and Customer Required Documentation, to include at a minimum; Submittals, RFIs, Schedule, Safety Compliance, Commissioning and/or Validation.
- Manage contracts and subcontracts.
- Oversee the performance of engineers and subcontractors to ensure that all work is completed on schedule and to specification.
- Oversee and manage change order process of project.
- Manage project closeout to completion.
- Responsible for Monthly Invoicing and Project Forecasting.
- Minimum of 5 years Construction Project Management.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Understanding of Software configuration and programming for BMS and SCADA PLC systems.
- HVAC and Mechanical System Checkout, Startup and System Commissioning.
- Ability to interpret design documentation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Project.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match