Project Manager Administrative Assistant
Nazareth , PA 18064
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees. Thats because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. Were not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valleys Top Workplaces award for the past 5 years in a row!
ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of who we areartisansmasters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the wayboth during work and after!
Weve Got little, but BIG Shoes to Fill*.
Were looking for a creative, team-oriented, and passionate individual to join our growing Project Management team. As an Administrative Assistant, you will help grow and maintain Kitchen Magics Production departmentincluding but not limited to:
- Assist the Project Team Leaders with scheduling, planning, calling vendors, entering data.
- Schedule and confirm appointments with customers and installers.
- Work with installers to confirm and set installation dates and deliveries of materials.
- Maintain required documentation in job folders and on the computer system to support all projects.
- Act as a liaison with customers, installers, vendors and internal staff.
- General office duties: filing, scanning, answering phones and all other duties as assigned.
- Assist Project Team Leaders with customer inquiries and order follow up.
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with Team Leaders in assisting our installers by taking material orders and problem solving.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? If so, heres what you need to have for the job:
- Some experience working in an office setting a plus.
- Prior experience working for a construction company or installer highly preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Who You Are
- Youre a positive team-player. Youre solution-oriented and understand that excellent communication and collaboration across all areas of the company is required to be successful.
- You dont fear change. You eat it for breakfast, dailywith a few cups of coffee.
- Youre a time management master. You can organize and manage priorities in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment.
- You can be detail-oriented, without losing the bigger picture.
- Youre an excellent analytical and critical thinker, but arent afraid to ask questions.
- You believe in the power of fearless feedback. You welcome and can receive constructive criticism with humility, as well as have the courage to respectfully offer the same in return. You take ownership and learn from your mistakes.
- You arent intimidated to learn on your own. In fact, you crave learning! Were all about learning new methods of communicating our brand and products.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.