Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Lead Database Admin- Hadoop
St. Louis , MO 63105
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a leader in medication management software systems, is actively seeking a Lead Database Administrator to join their office in St. Louis, Missouri.
As Project Lead Database Administrator, you will lead a team of Database Administrators to administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the availability, performance, and integrity of the company database.
- Interacting with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
- Working with the manager to ensure project management and incident management deadlines are met and in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assisting with data modeling to design and implement data structures which meet the business requirement for timely, accurate data.
- Promoting data quality and enforcing data integrity.
- Resolving database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Mentor junior Database Administrators
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Hadoopadministration knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Unix/Linux, Microsoft Windows experience.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Performance Tuning experience.
- Backup & Recovery knowledge.
- Advanced Shell scripting
- Sqoop, Hive, Kerberos and SSL, , Hadoop architectural design,
The company offers a competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus and full benefits. Relocation assistance is provided from anywhere in the U.S.
Sorry, the client is not sponsoring or transferring work visas at this time.