Project Industrial Hygienist
Barton &Amp; Loguidice, D.P.C.
Albany , NY 12207
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Project Industrial Hygienist in our Albany, NY office.
This position requires the willingness to work in a variety of work settings for diverse clientele. The candidate will work with other professionals to generate proposals, manage, and execute a variety of IH and environmental projects for A/E, public school, commercial, industrial, and municipal clientele. This position requires frequent field work and some carrying, lifting, and transfer of equipment/material. Some travel during the standard work week is expected. Irregular hours (second shift) are routine to accommodate access to work locations. B&L reimburses mileage or you may drive a company vehicle.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Asbestos and lead based paint investigation, assessment, remedial design, construction administration, and project monitoring
- Evaluation of building systems/finishes to coordinate remedial design
- Environmental compliance evaluations and audits;
- IH sampling and assessments
- due diligence - phase I environmental site assessments;
- IAQ investigations/assessments
- Perform data analysis and reporting based on review of technical data
- Conduct environmental site evaluations and assist in preparation of follow-up reports
- Project management
- Client communications and client development
- Business Development
- A.S. or a B.S. in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, or other related field, or a combination of applicable coursework and experience.
- NYS asbestos certifications (DES/PM/INS) are required. EPA lead inspector certification, OSHA HAZWOPER, and Mold Assessor are a plus.
- Candidates must have solid computer and writing skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to interface with a variety of clients.
- Minimum of 5-10+ years of experience.