Tofel Dent Construction
Tucson , AZ 85713
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to work out of our Tucson office. The selected candidate will provide project support related to information flow, document control, records management, schedules and compliance throughout the assigned project life cycle.
- Establishes and maintains all project engineering files related to subcontract and bid package records, plans, specifications, changes, and clarifications.
- Responds to all requests for information in a timely manner, resolves questions and disseminates updated information to all project stakeholders.
- Updates project management database daily with any project plan or other changes for review by all relevant parties.
- Requests project updates from Project Superintendent and monitors project schedule to ensure project is tracking to schedule.
- Enforces OSHA safety standards and company safety policies to maintain a safe working environment for all team members, subcontractors and site visitors.
- Monitors receipt of letters of intent (LOI) to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Assists Superintendent in managing project site logistics and schedules deliveries as needed in response to the needs of the site.
- Conducts subcontractor activity inspections ensuring that the subcontractor is following their own quality assurance procedures and reports any findings to Superintendent or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Coordinates and schedules OAC meetings, documents meeting and generates meeting minutes for stakeholder review.
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field.
- OSHA 10 certification desired
- Skill with project management or related software applications (Viewpoint Team, Excel, Bluebeam).
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read project blueprints.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid group term life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation/Sick time
- Travel per diem and hotel/apartment expenses paid while on company travel
- Weekly truck allowance
- Potential bonus opportunity