Sellersville , PA 18960
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Do you want to be part of a company that knows developing an amazing team makes all the difference?
- Where each day brings a new challenge, with the option for continuous training & coaching?
- Are you looking for an opportunity with a direct path to develop and grow, within a stable organization?
Look no further, apply now!
Seeking a highly qualified professional to join the team as a Project Engineer
- 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical/production environment
- 3-5 years of experience managing engineering, construction, or equipment installation projects to completion Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Sigma Six techniques
- Knowledge of regulatory environment (Good Manufacturing Practices-GMP) and applicable Quality System Standards
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to track multiple, concurrent projects/initiatives to completion with aggressive schedules and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Project, PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated proficiency in program and project management tools and procedures for setting and tracking performance, quality, time, and cost
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing programs and projects through New Product Development and Change Control Project processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills including conflict resolution, assertiveness, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influence management skills; experience in successfully coordinating with functional departments
- Advanced problem-solving skills and demonstrated critical thinking; ability to make sound data-driven business decisions
- Articulate presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering or scientific discipline; Masters Degree a plus
- The ability to speak Spanish is required; Italian is preferred
- PMP, PM, or other industry-related certification(s) desired
- Prepare status reports, attend team meetings, and communicate issues and progress with current projects to customers, team, and higher levels of management
- Create and present internal (and customer) facing documents, dashboards, reports, and overall project plans; author planning documents as required to support assigned projects
- Create, monitor, and update the project plan. Identify critical dependencies, risks, and contingency plans. Proactively monitor progress, anticipating the effect of dependencies on schedule, cost, etc.
- Delivers critical, timely communications to the customer on product development and delivery
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to resolve complex is
- Develop and drive the cross-functional plan/strategy as well as execution of new projects and change control projects directed by the Management Team
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical expertise to ensure high-quality products for the marketplace are delivered right the first time, on time
- Research, develop, and prepare specifications according to URS (User Requirement Specification) for current projects
- Work with customers to establish project requirements, schedules, and budget
- Review, approve, or modify product design, P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams), and PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams) according to pharmaceutical standards
Process Management- Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths.
- Professional office environment
- Some travel may be required
Looking forward to getting to know you