Zen Sherpa LLC
Elwood , KS 66024
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A design engineering firm is looking for a Project Engineer to design mobile construction equipment and work from our Elwood, KS. facility.
You will work closely with Product Managers, documenting customer requirement documents, functionality requirements, technical specifications, project management, New Product Development (NPD) stage gate review preps, facilitating FMEAs, providing project status reports, building BOM, and facilitating prototype build, etc.
- Minimum BSME or related degree BSc degree in Engineering or experience applicable to the position
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in mobile construction equipment, agriculture, or related industries.
- Demonstrated proven experience within an engineering team environment
- Hands-on manufacturing and/or product assembly experience
- Experience with Solidworks ver 2016 and up is a must.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Mobile construction equipment or commercial vehicle engineering experience is desirable
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus
- Has the ability to manage projects, analyze data and costs, prioritize tasks, solve problems, and manage change.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the immediate team, all participating inside and outside departments, supplier, and customer base, as well as upper management
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects in varying stages of process execution with knowledge, expertise, and motivation to succeed
- Responsible for product line structural, hydraulic, electrical, and/or mechanisms engineering application, direction, input, and expertise
- Works within the new product development process to support assigned tasks including new product development, current product enhancements, cost reduction efforts, and product problem resolution(s)
- Provides input and direction for the construction of accurate BOMs, drawings, schematics, and systems for assigned projects
- Participates in both internal and external customer and supplier meetings as necessary to assure the achievement of project goals
- Any other tasks as requested by management.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (Supplement Life and AD&D offered)
- Disability Insurance (STD & LTD) offered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Relocation allowance available upon hiring.