Bond Consultants Group
Novi , MI 48375
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Accomplishments Project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Responsible for Project Management Task of Ford and GM Global Programs.
- Responsible for NVH products (Engine mount, Suspension bushing etc.)
- This position will become a direct line of communication to the Customer Engineering / Project Management Team.
- Control Global programs communicating with Japan and all regions globally (Brazil, Thailand. South Africa and Poland)
- Will report to General Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Main Single Contact of Ford Product Engineer and STA (Supplier Technical Assistance) Engineer.
- Full-Scale Support for any customer issue from development through mass production.
- Prepare project documentation for Ford by the due date, respond to any request from the customer immediately.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
2. Managing new launch programs from development through Production
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all responsibility.
- Develop full-scale project plans and implement all project tasks based on customer milestone.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and tier2 Suppliers/vendors for a flawless execution of projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Review drawing and propose drawing issues, and will participate in the design and testing phases.
- Control Prototype build schedule until delivery to the customer.
- Write reports on the project for management review and escalate to management as needed.
3. Problem Solving
Qualifications and Education RequirementsPreferred Skills
- Support plant with high-level problem solving and prevent carrying over any development issues to mass production.
- Travel to production facilities to work with Manufacturing Engineers for development to best manufacturing practices.
• Experience of 5 years in automotive environment, prefer project management task with Ford,GM or FCA.
• Experience with various Manufacturing processes (Stamping, rubber curing, plastic injection) and
materials (Plastics, rubber, Steel).
• Understanding Ford GPDS (Global Product Development System), APQP, PPAP, FMEA
• Understanding Customer specification and validation(testing) process.
• Understanding key principles of drawing, GD&T (Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) and BOM.
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Proficiency in the use of computers for word processing, Data base management and spread sheet (Excel),
Microsoft project (Preferred)
• Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and muiti-tasking skillsOthers
• Willing to travel to our Plant (USA, Mexico, Brazil and others), headquarter in Japan.
• Must be motivated, thorough, patient, willing to learn, and can work as a team with other multi-national
• Must have the ability