Hyattsville , MD 20781
Posted 2 weeks ago
What's the Job?
You will contribute to the growth of the MerchRaise team by supporting merchandise and fulfillment projects big and small for our clients.
As a Coordinator, you understand the importance speed, accuracy, and follow-up have on the quality of the end product and are willing to learn what it takes to support the rest of the quickly growing team. Our team is about improving the process and doing the impossible. We dont say no -- we find a way to yes, and you should too. Be ready to be innovative, creative, and get the job done.
Day-to-day, you'll manage and execute the process from start to finish. This includes working directly with clients on processing initial inquiries, sourcing options, creating presentations, developing and setting pricing, and ensuring accurate delivery of products. You'll work with our network of supplier partners on price quotes, order tracking, and everything in between to fulfill successful projects. We are looking for someone who can see the order process all the way through, while being creative and building a relationship with clients from proposal to billing.
Our perfect candidate
- Is a hard worker with 1-4 years experience in the industries of brand merchandise, promotional products, signage or other related fields
- Is equal parts project manager, creative mastermind, and relationship-builder
- Really sweats the details and is dedicated to accuracy
- Stays up on industry trends and current retail trends
- Is a lover of making killer presentation decks infused with creativity to sell big ideas -- not just products and pricing
- Is proficient in math and understands margins, profit, and sales
- Is a rockstar under pressure with an ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Is a terrific communicator who can clearly articulate his/her ideas and the ideas of others.
- Is technically savvy; knows his/her way around computers and the cloud.
- Has experience using SAGE Online, ESP or other supplier search applications (preferred)
- Knows the basics of the Illustrator or Photoshop to create mock-ups and make minor changes to keep the wheels of a project turning
- Is a solid team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to solve any challenge
- Is independent and knows how to handle lots of responsibility without hand-holding
- Loves logistics (like UPS).
- Is a problem solver who sees a problem before its a problem, and fixes it
- Has excellent critical thinking skills
- As an added bonus, has experience using ShipHero or CommonSku
Reporting to the Managing Director overseeing MerchRaise, you will assist the team in delivering for our clients, increasing profitability and finding ways to grow the business line.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Support client communications for product inquiries, pricing, support and billing.
- Execute and track the ordering process, including the creation of estimates, sales orders, purchase orders and preparing invoices
- Ensuring minimum margins are met on sales orders (exceptions made by MD)
- Work with accounting and finance to track expenses, reply to AP inquires and other financial metrics
- Compile metrics and reports to monitor inventory, financial position and other business intelligence
- Facilitate our relationship with suppliers to ensure the best pricing, support and quality control
- Manage and solve (with the teams assistance) support tickets daily.
- Assist in developing and organizing standard operating procedures with the rest of the team
- This is 90 day contract-to-hire position.
Upon successful completion of contract and receiving a full time offer; benefits include:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
MerchRaise is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.