Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Rafael , CA 94901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an organized and flexible person who loves working with a team to create incredible results?
Are you looking for a position that gives you the power to think for yourself and make your own decisions?
Do you enjoy solving problems and improving systems in a creative way?
We are a well established and growing company based in Marin County CA. We pride ourselves in offering our employees an engaging and satisfying work environment with room for growth and expansion.
McCarthy Painting Co. is a stable, family owned, Marin-based painting contractor providing repaint and repair services for residential and commercial customers in the San Francisco bay area for almost 50 years.
- Many of our team members have been with us for 10-15+ years. We provide many opportunities for growthboth personal and professional.
- We believe in keeping the most important things in life top of mind while still operating a world-class company that continues to produce incredible results year after year.
- Were a team of innovators who are always improving our systems in order to achieve our goals. Success for us means a win, win situation for ourselves AND our clients.
Were looking for a Project Coordinator. This person plays a crucial role in the company. They bring everything togethercustomer service, scheduling, project details, planning and paintersso that jobs get done efficiently and to a high quality standard. They are responsible for day-to-day interactions with clients and work hard to keep them satisfied.
- We offer great compensation in the form of a starting salary ($55K-$65K per year) and bonuses based on key metrics and meeting company goals.
- Other benefits may include overtime pay, holiday pays, paid vacation time, half of health care premiums paid, cell phone and more.
- Its important for our Project Coordinator to be bi-lingual (Spanish/English), flexible, direct when necessary and comfortable using technology (computers, software and smart phones). A natural planner whos organized and detail oriented is a great fit!
- The Project Coordinator is often the first contact when prospective customers call our company. They share phone / email answering responsibilities and schedule our estimators to meet with clients. They work directly with clients and painters to get projects scheduled, coordinate important details and keep the jobs moving forward, on time.
- Were a small office. The ideal coordinator can handle spontaneous tasks here and therewhich could be anything from light book keeping to taking out the trash.
McCarthy Painting is based in Marin County California. This is an awesome place to work! Youll receive the progressive, cutting edge energy that the Bay Area is known for without all the hustle and bustle of the city. A basic knowledge of the streets and towns in Marin is helpful but not completely necessary.
Why Should You Apply?
- Youre looking for a job that pays well, has excellent benefits and allows you to work in your strengths with great people who care about your wellbeing.
- Youre interested in developing yourself and enjoy opportunities for continued education and personal growth.
- You value a flexible work environment and work / life balance.
- You want a position that gives you the ability to think for yourself, make decisions and create new processes that improve the company you work for.
How To Apply:
- Submit your resume on this site and complete the series of though provoking questions so we can get to know you. Take your time and most importantlybe yourself!
- If we feel you would be a good fit, well send you a second stage questionnaire to fill out.
- The final steps are a virtual interview followed by an in person interview.
- Due to a large number of applicants we wont be able to respond to everyone. Thank you for applying!