JLM Strategic Talent Partners
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking a project coordinator to join a major project in Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm in the industry and develop personal and professional growth. Ideal candidate must be familiar with the construction industry.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Organize, file, update, and format project documents and coordinate with the Document Control Department
- Track and review timesheets and diaries
- Maintain accurate system by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Record/update claims volume and activity in a bordereau for reporting as required by the client, director, or Accounting department.
- Assist other project staff as needed
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
- Construction industry experience
- Claims experience
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, budgeting, & reporting
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status