Thousand Oaks , CA 91320
Posted 1 week ago
is searching for an experienced Project Coordinator
to join our biotech partners team in the Thousand Oaks area. This is a long-term contract role with potential for hire and will be onsite at the laboratories. The Project Manager s
upports the sale and manages the solution design/development and deployment of large integrated service programs to external customers; often involving multi-function and multi-vendor efforts. Determines overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements. Assists external customer in the definition and implementation of complex integrated solutions requiring Lab-Wide services. Is responsible for the pricing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation within goals. Builds and maintains client and delivery partner relationships. Coordinates internal and external project team members. In addition, manages assigned internal projects in support of the development and delivery of sales, services, and delivery. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Good Laboratory/Documentation Practices, operation of lab equipment, technical writing, and strong technical aptitude.Job Responsibilities:
- Apply and demonstrate commitment to industry accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors.
- Successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer lab-wide solutions and projects
- Lead Customer physical inventory and tagging activities
- Provide Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with client policies and procedures.
- Assist with 3rd Party On boarding and Contracting for assigned projects
- Deliver program elements to SOW
- Work with Solution Unit on MVS training planning and needs.
- Support ASP and Channel utilization in Lab-wide service solutions.
- After deployment, successfully transition delivery ownership of account to assigned Relationship/Program Manager. Manage using specific program transfer and SOW documents.
- Team CPRD Targets
- Successful Implementation of assigned accounts
- Team Customer Satisfaction
- Meet assigned project performance metrics and goals.
- Ensure effective utilization of available tools.
More than just a Job
- 2-5 years Project Management support, Laboratory Manager, and/or sales experience
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Science, or Biology
- OR applicable time spent in a laboratory setting
- Formal Project Management training or equivalent experience
- Dedication and commitment to industry standard project management discipline
- Ability to manage and understand laboratory instrument service and maintenance business (process & financial)
- Familiar with pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device manufacturing process, facilities and equipment, calibration, IQ, OQ, PQ, and development of SOPs
- Strong business acumen skills
- Team building/development and leadership skills
- Customer oriented
- Effective collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English
- Customer contracting and Scope of Work Development Skills
- Ability to design, price, implement, and manage complex lab instrument service and maintenance programs at customer sites.
IntelliSource understands the importance of having a connected, productive workforce and building dynamic employee loyalty. Our employees enjoy our strong culture that is sustained by an engaging, fun, innovative and fast-paced work environment. We were founded on the premise that people matter and the intention with offering a job is to do more than simply introduce new skill sets; we are ready to enroll and inspire our employees to make learning, process improvement and exceptional performance an ongoing practice and an outstanding career. We never stop helping others learn and we never stop learning.IntelliSource is proud to be an inclusive employer and we value diversity within our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on job related factors. We do not discriminate based on any information on the application including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.Who we are
At IntelliSource, our business - and our approach - is personal. We have over 20 years of business process outsourcing experience with some of the nations most recognizable Fortune 500 and fast-growth brands bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology. Knowing every company has different needs, IntelliSource understands a one-size-fits-all approach is not going to bring success. Our flexible approach to finding the right business solution sets us apart from our competitors. Our goal is to empower our customers and our people to reach their full potential.