Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Coordinator III Job (Innovative Firm)
Minneapolis , MN 55402
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Realsoft Inc. a Talent Acquisition firm that engaged me , a recruiter who only "listens" to your needs has a client, who is in need of a Project Coordinator III for the following project
- Client’s Category Management practices are evolving to a more localized assortment. This move to clustered and/or single store planograms has significantly increased the number of planogram versions vs the past
- We need technical assistance with fixture building planogram versioning, planogram proofing process, and planogram analytics from an individual with advanced technical skills leveraging JDA Space Planning software and Excel capabilities.
The Target POG Analyst is responsible for:
- Planogram versioning of anchor planograms for transition.
- Completing items add/delete changing for revisions.
- Work includes proofing of Planograms, Assortment, and Fixture building requirements before POGs are submitted to Target for distribution to stores. Also, the work entails the automation of fixture placement and ISM materials.
- Creating Planogram Fixtures for input into JDA Planogram Generator.
- Uploading and downloading Planograms to CKS, Targets interface for planogram transfer.
- 20 to 40 hrs. per Week
- 3 to 5 Days- Flexible
- Hours: 8AM-5PM with 1 hr. lunch break.
- There will be a need for additional hours of work during peak seasons
- These peak hours and times will be coordinated in advance by project leader
Get in tpuch!