The Judge Group Chicago , IL 60290
Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator II
If interested, please share me your updated resume at
Duration : 2 Years
Work Location: Mettawa, Illinois 60045
Project Coordinator III - Sample Operations Department
Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information. Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information. Follows processes and steps to ensure appropriate actions and follow through taken for customers. Document needs for customers in databases. Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and problem solving skills with consistently good voice quality. Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy. Must be able to be available to customers for a certain period of time during the day. Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort. Prepares project plans,
schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project. Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans. Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans. Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings. Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate. Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques. Takes a high volume of inbound or places outbound calls to provide information and services to customers.
High School Degree plus 3-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Associate's/Bachelor's Degree a plus
(Technical/Business Knowledge (Job Skills) Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures. General understanding of business unit/group function.
Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations. (Cognitive Skills) Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:
a. Required Skill 1: Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot Tables & PowerPoint (Making Presentations)
b. Required Skill 2: Customer Service experience working in an office setting / No retail
c. Required Skill 3: Experience in a fast paced environment
d. Required Skill 4: Able to work in a team environment
e. Required Skill 5: Be flexible / Adaptable
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 3-5 Years of relevant work experience
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Pharma industry experience, HS Diploma required, Associate's Bachelor's a plus.
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group Setting
6) Is any testing required for this role? n/a
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role: This role involves a high degree of customer service and a high call volume working with team members and customers in the field. Taking calls from doctor office, clinics, supporting field/sales team members. This person would also be doing project work and running ad hoc reporting as needed as well as give live direction and guidance to end users. Position requires a high attention to detail, usage of any mobile devices is limited to breaks, lunches or emergencies.
Analysis, Customer Service, Database, Development, Excel, Manager, Management, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management, Sales, SQA, Testing