Athena Global Advisors
Philadelphia , PA 19102
Posted 1 week ago
Do you enjoy working with a top-notch team and being part of a growing, passionate, and forward-thinking company? Athena is becoming the best and most intensive high-touch consulting group in the country. Our exceptionally high standards and whole-brain, full spectrum approach has earned us an enviable reputation across multiple industries and fueled our impressive growth. Athena brings an artful mix of creativity and facts-based insight to make even complex matters engaging, memorable, and impactful.
Athena is looking for a talented project coordinator who has a passion for problem-solving, managing change and improving efficiency. We work in an exciting and challenging environment. We make things happen, and we have fun doing it!
What youll be contributing to:
- Executing high profile corporate communications tactics
- Managing complicated multifaceted projects
- Operations and strategy planning
What youll be responsible for:
- Working with various stakeholders to execute a project plan from start to finish
- Contributing to and overseeing presentations for executive stakeholders
- Maintaining multiple budgets and reporting out on predetermined cadence
- Overseeing the logistics for a variety of communications focused projects including creative, production, and web development assignments
- Keeping stakeholders on task
- Clearly communicating project status and dependencies
The skills and experience you should have:
- Communication and Interpersonal
the ability to present findings or translate data into an understandable document, the ability to write and speak clearly and communicate complex ideas, and report regularly to stakeholders
- Project Support
the ability to assist and support both projects and teams, with some experience in project management software and some background in website management and design
- Critical Thinking: to be able to interpret numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: you must be highly organized and detail oriented
to work well in a team and to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients
- To be comfortable with the internet, website creation tools and knowledgeable in project management software
- Experience with improving efficiencies and strategizing
- Ability to work independently and proactively to execute tasks but be able to see the larger team picture and strategy
- A bachelors degree (preferably in business, management, communications, economics, and/or appropriate technical field)
- Expert experience in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- To be a results driven natural leader and team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Its a plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of various CMS and web development platforms
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology
- Working knowledge paid social media campaigns and strategies
- Keynote experience
- Basic understanding of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Travel planning skills and experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Conflict management skills
- IT skills
- Medical/Dental benefits including of 1K Health Reimbursement Account
- Matching 401K
- Summer Friday remote work option
- Free snacks and wine socials
Curious about your career path at Athena? This role is at the Analyst Level within Athenas career-path structure for the Delivery Team. This team has the following levels of progression for growth and development.
Analyst --> Sr. Analyst --> Manager --> Sr. Manager --> Director --> Sr. Director --> Executive Director
Oh, and our application process is open, easy, as transparent as we can make it and painless.
We need team members like you to join us! Let's get started.
Athena is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at 866.299.6040.