VIEW JOBS3/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-06-18T00:00Job Description
* Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued polygraph *
This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and/or schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment.
* Prepare the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
* Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the project budget and update the progress of the project
* Develop cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plan, and business plan for a project
* Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings
* Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction
* Develop and maintain Management, Project and Control level schedules
* Other duties as assigned
* Possess practical experience in the use of the automated cost/schedule management systems
* Having leadership roles on various projects is preferred
* May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters
VIEW JOBS12/1/2020 3:13:12 PM2021-03-01T15:13<ul>
<li>LOCATION: Denver, Colorado</li>
<li>CONTRACT TYPE: Contract-to-hire</li>
<li>EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years</li>
<li>EDUCATION: Bachelor&#39;s Degree</li>
<li>RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No - Will consider candidates that relocate on their own</li>
<p>This position will strategically prioritize work and determine resource assignments to proactively plan and align a multi-week, rolling schedule to ensure work is performed on-time and within the specified customer, compliance, safety, and operational performance metrics</p>
<li>Schedulers are responsible for maintaining a holistic view of work to be completed at all times to identify and recommend solutions for resolving work capacity issues in the most efficient, cost-effective, safe manner.</li>
<li>The objective is to build and manage a 0 - 12+ week book of work to develop and hand off a prioritized, compliant, executable 2 week schedule to the Work Coordination function for final adjustment and execution by field teams.</li>
<li>Operations Schedulers will be responsible for creating the schedule for a designated region, function, and/or commodity area.</li>
<li>Scheduling, Detailed, able to Multitask</li>
<li>Scheduling for Distribution Electric and Gas</li>
<li>MS Project or Primavera, SAP, Excel, Outlook</li>
Stark HR Consulting LLCDenverCO
VIEW JOBS1/5/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-05T00:00Job Description
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $16.50 hr.
Compensation Bonus (if applicable): $250.00
Equal Opportunity Employer.
* $250 SIGN-ON BONUS!* (Paid out after 90 days of employment).
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Responsible for the efficient mechanical and electrical assembly, repair and/or rework of Company products and related sub-assemblies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Assembles standard products within established times and quality levels, including mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, gluing and packaging.
* Repairs and/or reworks products and/or related sub-assemblies per documentation.
* Accurately completes all paperwork relating to jobs performed, including, but not limited to, work order forms, Material Reject Reports, product travelers, Inspection Reports, and stockroom requisition forms. Performs system data entry.
* Inspects products and sub-assemblies for workmanship and compliance to documentation.
* Assembles and tests various products in multiple areas on the production floor.
* Cleans work area(s) on a daily basis.
* Enters job transactions accurately and in a timely manner in order to maintain accurate inventory counts.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or GED.
* One to two years of experience in an electronic manufacturing environment.
* Good manual dexterity.
* Ability to read and understand simple assembly procedures and drawings.
* Ability to recognize acceptable and defective assemblies from procedures and drawings.
* Basic computer skills.
* Good soldering skills preferred.
* Attention to detail with the ability to enter job transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
* Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
GEO Group Inc.DenverCO
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.