Project Control Analyst
Grand Junction , CO 81501
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Project Control Analyst in Grand Junction, CO.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
- As a lead or seasoned, independent professional, provides a broad range of project controls and earned value management duties on task orders and largest projects.
- Works in an Integrated Project Team (IPT) environment and assists the team in the development, implementation, and maintenance of automated project control and scheduling processes and tools.
- Provides tools to assist the IPT, Project Managers, and Task Managers in earned value implementation, to include organizing the work (Work Breakdown Structure), developing and managing the cost/schedule baselines, analyzing data, preparing status reports, and managing the change control process.
- Assists the Project Manager in the monthly project analysis, to include developing estimates to complete and preparing cost and schedule variance reports.
- Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Accumulates and accesses historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- Trains and mentors more junior staff.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 8 + years of business use of financial tools and adhoc reporting, knowledge of financial budgeting and reporting requirements.
- Microsoft Excel and Access experience required.
- Excel formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation and reporting, Access report and query creation, VBA abilities a bonus
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Desired experience: LM, DOE, Government budget and scheduling experience, SharePoint.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability