Project Architect / Project Manager For Retail & Restaurant In SFO
Los Angeles , CA 90045
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Anarchitecture and Project Managementoffice which fun culture and gained
San Francisco Green Business certification islooking for a Project Manager / Project Architect to join their innovative and dynamic team.
Manager / Project ArchitectMajor
- Communicate with Practice Manager to manage RETAILand RESTAURANT TENANT improvement projects, set-up and establish project.
- Document production by developing design and technical drawings.Knowledge of residential design, construction means and methods, architectural detailing, and building and planning codes.
- Prepare sketches and concepts and develop project design with team.Direct Construction activities, including scheduling, review of shop drawings, field observations, review of change orders and review of contractor pay requests.Review project invoices and expenses.
- Manage project schedule and budget.Conduct code and product research with team, manage permit and agency approvals.Quality control processes to reduce risks.
- Ensure conforms to contractual agreement, Manage bids and negotiation processwith client.
- Business development and marketing activities.
You will be expected to be a self-starter, managing your team to guarantee the highest standard of project outcome.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture or equivalent in education or experience.
- 7+ yrs of experience working in an architecture firm and 3 yrs with designing and managing of projects.
- Licensure required, preferably in California. LEED AP certification is a bonus.
- Proficiency with BIM software. Revit strongly preferred,AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Bluebeam.
- Strong writing, editing, organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of green building technologies, products and net-zero design strategies.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Vacation, personal days, Summer hours and Weekly hour hours
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Care plans
- Retirement Savings plans (401K)
- Profit Sharing (401K)
- Professional development support
- An Informal and flexible office environment
- Highly positive outlook for company growth and personal advancement
If you are a dynamic leader, striving for success and capable of managing a team of loyal professionals, then this new position could be a great next step for you. In order to understand more about the role and see if you might be a good fit, please apply within.