Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Analyst - Uscis
Information Technology Coalition, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Project Analyst/Project Management Support (Technical Specialist Intermediate) DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration ServicesAgency/Office Name:
USCIS Field Operations Division
ng>Project Name: Technical Assistance Support Services
Location: Primary place of performance is at USCIS Field Operations Directorate, 111 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington, DC 20529.
Period of Performance: Fully funded - 5 Years; Contract was awarded 9/6/18. Employee can start as soon as DHS Suitability completes.
Salary: $85k with full benefits
Project Management Support:
- Ensure consistent and disciplined use of tools, techniques, and practices of project management
- Recommend updates and modifications to FOD's project management practices to reflect use, issues, and evolving practices, updating Program documentation as needed.
- Provide innovative and agile approaches to right sizing project management practices to projects that are non-IT and partially IT oriented.
- Aid the government in its efforts to implement, manage and maintain program management governance structure and associated artifacts.
- Work collaboratively with Leadership to create baseline documentation for new projects and update existing projects and guides.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve bi-weekly status reporting on projects via (enterprise dashboards).
- At least 5 years Program/Project Management Support Experience
- Strong skills in: MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word.
Clearance: Ability to Obtain DHS Suitability Clearance
Education: BA/BS, REQUIRED
Years of Experience: 5+ years of Project Management Support/Project Analyst experience