Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Project Administrator is an entry level into the Project Management profession and career path. Under the direction to one or more Project Managers, the Project Administrator is responsible for assisting with a wide range of administrative functions associated with the execution of Information Technology projects and Service Orders from our
Enterprise Project Management Office.
- Collaborate with all members of the EPMO to carry out the organizations Executive Charter
- Participate in the ongoing review, improvement, and documentation of project management policies, protocols and processes
- Tracking and reporting project status and performance information
- Scheduling and managing meeting appointments with clients, contractors and internal stakeholders
- Processing Service Orders
- Tracking and reporting project financial information to the Accounting team
- Project meeting coordination and record keeping
- Updating project and consultant calendars
- Preparing client presentation materials
- Other administrative functions in support of the EPMOs strategic corporate role
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and working under direction to identify goals and action plans
- An ability to interact with all levels of clients, partners, subcontractors and employees
- A professional demeanor, demonstrating flexibility, innovation, resourcefulness, efficiency, and the ability to maintain these traits while under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must have one to two years related experience or skills and a bachelors degree. A combination of education and experience is acceptable.