Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Accountant Assistant
All Systems Electrical
Loomis , CA 95650
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
All Systems Electrical (ASE) is looking for an individual to perform critical accounting functions. This person will be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects (including high volume service work orders), investigate variances, ensure project billings are issued to customers and payments are collected. The quality candidate will have strong analytical skills and ability to ensure accuracy.
The ideal candidate will pride him or herself on a great work ethic which includes punctuality, attentiveness to detail, and an all-around positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Project Accounting
- Create billing milestones
- Process billings and payments
- Track and review budgets vs QuickBooks reports
- Compare time cards to work orders for accuracy
- Service Department Accounting
- Set up new Work Orders in QuickBooks
- Process work orders in QuickBooks and Service Channel
- Run service profitability reports
- Track work order billing
- Compare Expenses to work orders and confirm accuracy
- Other Accounting and General Administrative Duties
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ad-hoc Reports
- Bracket Inventory
- Steel Inventory
- Obtain Subcontractor documentation
- Record Material Transfer sheets
- Create Project Lien Waivers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in A/R and A/P accounting duties.
- 40 WPM minimum and 10 key by touch
- High school diploma.
- Some additional education in accounting is preferred.
- Additional payroll experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred.
- Possess a valid drivers license and is in good standing.
- Clean driving record.
- Pass applicable background, drug screen and E-verify checks.
- Strong Computer and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Strong command of English language.
- Full time 40 HR work week position.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Self-starter, eager to learn and take on new tasks.
- Competitive wages (based on experience level)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical and Dental health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan