Program/Project Manager - Employment And Education Veteran Outreach Services
Pacific Data Integrators
Salem , OR 97301
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PDI provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our teams talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.
Our client Oregon National Guard Service Member and Family Support (SMFS) Directorate has a requirement for contractor support to manage all aspects of a Reserve Component Employment and Education Outreach program designed to identify Service Members, Veterans, and their Families eligible for support and provide them with information on available benefits and connect them with sources of support/services.
- The Project Manager shall perform all functions necessary to develop and implement programs to identify and support the employment and educational needs of Service Members and Family Members.
- Contractor shall also inform and educate them on improving program effectiveness and offerings.
- Special emphasis is on gathering information on effectiveness of the program to include trend analysis, needs assessment surveys, and summary reports
- Bachelors degree or demonstrated practical experience in the area(s) of expertise required by the technical specifications, as well as a demonstrated capability in program / project coordination applications with two years' experience.
- Possess knowledge directly related to the requirements as they relate to the Reserve Components
- In addition, the Project Manager must have team lead or management experience.