Tyvak, A Terran Orbital Corporation
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems Inc., a Terran Orbital company, is seeking a motivated and experienced Program Manager at our Irvine, CA location. Tyvak is a leading worldwide provider of nanosatellite and microsatellite vehicles, services, and solutions to Commercial and Government customers. As a Program Manager, the candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team to manage the execution of customer contracts.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team.
- Act as primary interface to the customer.
- Lead all program reviews both internally and customer-facing.
- Coordinate and manage resource allocation.
- Track program budget and schedule using Tyvaks collaborative software tools.
- Provide regular program status updates to company management.
- Contribute towards continuous technology and process improvement.
- BS or MS required. No specific major is required, though a broad technical background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of work experience (not including school) in the aerospace industry, or commercial embedded systems.
- Experience as a responsible design engineer on flight projects is highly desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient communication skills, and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Candidates shall be a U.S. person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Active or current Top Secret (TS) / SCI US Government security clearance is highly desired. Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain TS/SCI US Government security clearance.
Salary and benefits are market competitive.
Applicant must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance and all special accesses required on the facility.
Terran Orbital/Tyvak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, veteran status, disability status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.