VIEW JOBS9/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-11T00:00Apply Now
Req #: 180072738
Location: Wilmington, DE,US
Job Category: Project Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
There is a requirement for a Program Manager to, manage, establish and lead specific technology projects and deliverables in CCB Digital Technology. Typically the projects will range from major strategic projects to internal process efficiency projects. The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operational readiness for project implementation including resource management, analysis, development coordination, testing support, deployment and training
The successful candidate will join the CCB Digital Technology team specifically focused on the account originations processes, managing to a multi –year roadmap to develop and extend the Digital platform supporting its Consumer and Community Banking line of business. The components required to build out include, but is not limited to, user interface and experience, core processing flow, enterprise integration, fraud and credit checks and new account setup
* Establishes strong working relationships with team members; multiple functions within CCB; and across the business as appropriate
* Consults with business stakeholders to effectively drive business strategies forward through the optimal use of technology
Role Specific Responsibilities:
* Identify weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities for process, organizational, and technology improvements - and report the findings in a simple, compelling way
* Identifies, assesses, and records near-term business needs, recommending business priorities, and advising businesses on options, risks, and costs versus benefits
* Researches to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
* Contributes a business or process perspective during design reviews, seeking efficiency improvements to as-is processes that may be automated, streamlined or decommissioned
* Leads a team to document business requirements, and communicates these specifications to the development team for the design and implementation of business solutions
* Works with the Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and that testing plans have been completed
* Plans and facilitates testing with a diverse group of participants across multiple business and technology teams
* Facilitates implementation of new functionality through holding training sessions and demos, and developing the appropriate documentation
* Manages project progress, monitoring milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify / mitigate risk
* Promotes teamwork in problem resolution
* Produce detailed status reports, track actions, and manage progress meetings.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
* Minimum 5 years of leadership and managerial experience in the information technology industry
* Relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry
* Practical experience utilizing business process reengineering and business modeling concepts
* Experience in evaluating and estimating work effort and timing required to deliver software development work
* Develops partnerships and uses practical thinking to drive value
* Builds and maximizes individual and team capabilities
* Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
* Self-starter, high energy, and motivated to innovate the business
* Detail-oriented, organized, and task-oriented
* Positive, team oriented attitude
* Excellent communication skills with client focus
* Ability to productively work in a matrix management organization
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.WilmingtonDE
VIEW JOBS8/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-11-27T00:00Do you know how to problem solve for a win-win outcome? So do we.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager in our Wilmington, DE office to join the Project Everest team. Project Everest is a multi-year initiative that will address workflow, technology, and systems positioning CSC to become more scalable and agile with repeatable processes. The Program Manager will oversee all program aspects of the initiative including design and delivery of enterprise packaged application solutions in support of Master Data Management, Middleware, and Order to Cash.
What you'll do for us
* Responsible for applying professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule including cost and performance risks
* Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
* Operate as the management focal point for the program and between the CSC businesses, Shared Services, and strategic partners at all phases of the program.
* Responsible for issue resolution, escalation plan, risk mitigation, communication plan coordination with Change Management team (Internal and external) and regular updates to customers and the management team
* Member of core Everest PMO as business lead responsible for all business related activities for the success of the program
* Lead and direct project teams, drive accountability to team members and deliver project success
* Control project timelines, communicate project status, milestones, and deliverable status to the project team
* Manage scope and the change request process, coordinating decision process of scope and budgetary impact of changes from original specifications.
* Coordinate and facilitate meetings and communications in support of project goals
* Responsible for content creation and all documentation management in support of the business team activities for the Everest team and the business line
* Work closely with Everest business architect, provide direction, management and leadership support
* Provide strategic direction to Everest business and technology leads as well as Stakeholder and Steering Committee members
* Coordinate testing and Quality Assurance processes and ensure traceability to original requirements.
* Develop and manage business cutover plans
* Track and maintain project documentation
* Serve as an advanced consultant with ERP capability and delivery knowledge, client delivery excellence and leverage developed expertise
* Coordinate vendor activities by monitoring and tracking vendor deliverables and commitments as it relates to business commitments
* Analyze business requirements and translate into solution designs across people, process and technology
* Effectively use project artifacts, tools, and templates to communicate progress and capture outcomes, next steps, and decisions
* Lead key program meetings like Stake holder, Steering committee and PMO
What we'll do for you
* Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges faced by some of the world's leading companies
* Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
* Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Technical skills, experience and qualifications that will make you successful in this role
* 10+ years of complex and cross organizational project and program management experience in a business leadership capacity. Experienced in managing ERP programs involving Oracle EBS platforms and their integrations with other legacy applications.
* Experience in managing programs involving full life cycle deployment from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management, release management, organizational change management and change control
* Excellent project management skills and demonstrated competency in managing simultaneous execution of multiple projects within the program
* Results driven with the ability to combine strong quantitative foundation with business acumen
* Excellent facilitation, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; the ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context
* Demonstrated experience managing vendors to assist in or solely drive project delivery
* Strong business acumen across multiple business functions (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, etc.)
* Advanced Microsoft office skills required (SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, etc)
* History of ability to maintain flexibility, multi-task, and deliver results in a deadline driven environment
* PMP certification is preferred but not required
* BA/BS degree in relevant field required; Advanced degree preferred
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
* CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
* We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
* Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
* CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
* We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Corporation Service CoWilmingtonDE
VIEW JOBS11/10/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-08T00:00Job Description
The Compliance Program Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring that employees are aware of and operate according to laws, regulations and internal policies, including the employee Code of Conduct. Compliance Program Managers help to manage all elements of a compliance program that are described in Chapter 8 of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines including drafting and implementing policies and procedures, providing training and communications, conducting risk assessments, audits, and investigations, ensuring continuous improvement of the Ethics and Compliance Program, and helping to mitigate conflicts of interests.
The Compliance Program Manager also supports the governance of the compliance risk areas by conducting risk assessments, providing compliance risk mitigation and monitoring, and developing a routine reporting process to the Ethics and Compliance Committee.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Develop, maintain, revise, and train on policies and procedures for the operation of the Ethics and Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
* Manage large compliance projects from Project Charter phase to completion.
* Provide advice and assistance to design and implement compliance risk area programs.
* Conduct compliance risk assessments to determine high-risk areas for remediation and monitor the implementation of compliance plans to mitigate risk exposure.
* Keep current with emerging compliance issues and trends. Conduct external benchmarking of compliance programs and best practices.
* Collaborate across the region to resolve compliance issues including referral to appropriate channels for investigation, if necessary. Consult with local Legal Counsel, if needed, to resolve complex compliance issues.
* Develop a network of ethics advisors within the region to provide ethics and compliance guidance to local employees and assist with training activities.
* Provide training and develop communications on Ethics and Compliance topics and programs.
* Provide ethics and compliance reports on a routine basis to keep managers and employees informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
* Provide strategic consultation on ethics and compliance issues. Assist in identifying trends, remediation actions, and best practices
* Respond to alleged violations of laws, regulations, and internal policies by evaluating the need to initiate investigations. Supports the Global Investigations Leader in conducting investigations and participates in the Ethics Committee for employee disciplinary actions. Serves as primary backup to Global Investigations Leader.
* Responds to employee questions and concerns regarding the Code of Conduct and other ethics and compliance policies.
* Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical field; or JD Degree
* 8-10 years of business experience
* 3-5 years of prior compliance experience
Other qualifications preferred:
* Ability to work cross-functionally to understand and resolve compliance challenges
* Tact, diplomacy, and conflict resolution skills
* Good presentation skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Charting and trend analysis skills
* Project management experience
* Solid command of the importance of Core Values and integrating compliance into everyday work
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.