VIEW JOBS12/15/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-15T00:00Overview
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources. Applied Energy Group (AEG) is an AMERESCO company that provides a wide range of energy efficiency related management services to assist clients in designing and implementing programs for their customers.
Applied Energy Group (AEG) is seeking a Program Manager to join the growing DSM Implementation and Contract Administration team. The position will perform DSM project and program management activities for multiple utility clients. The scope of work for these clients will include deliverables from AEG business lines such as technology, program planning, contract administration and implementation. The work scopes will also involve tracking the completion status of sub-contract deliverables from other program and platform implementors. The focus will be on direct project management of implementation tasks, marketing, trade ally relationship development & management and overall program management of AEG and non-AEG subcontractor areas of scope. Project management activities will be heavy through startup phases and will shift to operational management through metrics development, tracking and reporting, status reporting, relationship management and continuous improvement. This position will require occasional travel for client meetings.
Develop and track work streams for contract management and implementation staff. To include project plans, action item and task logs, follow up on tasks status and issues and identification of risks and mitigations;
Invoice receipt and review from sub-contractors and consolidation with AEG invoices for presentment to the utility client. Ensure matrixed AEG teams and non-AEG subcontractors are tracking spend against budget and projections and direct responsibility for the same for implementation and overall contract management teams. Escalate projected overages to the client in coordination with AEG portfolio management;
Identify skill and workload coverage risks and gaps; gauge and develop staff capabilities, and negotiate resource availability from within the AEG organization;
Position will be required to communicate with client contacts at multiple levels of the organization, to include in-person and remote contact;
Maintain high customer satisfaction;
Pursue new project opportunities;
Explore cross selling opportunities and;
Coach and mentor mid-level team members.
BS/BA in Management, Project Management, Engineering, Energy Efficiency, IT or a related field.
Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
Minimum of 5 years of project management experience with demonstrated ability to manage schedule, project risks, and budgets.
Minimum Preferred Qualifications
Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
Excellent verbal, written, and consulting skills.
Strong organizational skills with proven ability to follow through on multiple tasks and priorities.
Progressive energy consulting or services work experience focusing on energy sector program planning, design, implementation, measurement, verification, and evaluation are preferred.
Experience Managing complex projects ideally in DSM Programming / Energy Efficiency.
Experience projecting and tracking budgets, developing status reporting, managing issues to resolution, and forecasting impacts on critical and non-critical paths is required.
Ability to develop strong subject matter expertise to recommend and implement cost effective solutions.
Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
Experience with Microsoft Project, Office Suite, and PowerPoint is required.
Experience managing external vendors/parties is preferred.
Much of the matrixed delivery will involve direct or indirect delivery of technology components, therefore experience in technology project management is a plus.
PMI Project Management Professional certification or an equivalent project management certification is preferred.
Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
US Citizen or US Permanent Resident status required.
May be required to pass security clearance.
PMI Project Management Professional certification or some other equivalent project management certification is preferred.
Interested individuals are encouraged to APPLY DIRECTLY. Please visit http://careers.ameresco.com to submit your resume, cover letter and sample project history. DIRECT Applicant Response Preferred.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. AA/ EEO.
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Apply Now
Systems Health Technology Program Manager
Req #: 190005014
Location: Wilmington, DE,US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
The Consumer Card team has created a System Health organization to improve management of the availability and security of its application. We are seeking a Program Manager for the Card's Wellness Program. This Program is made of up of several priorities that will improve our avoidance, detection and resolution of issues causing application and systems outages. The Program Manager will be responsible for end-to-end management of a large scale book of work (BOW) of improvement opportunities in these areas. In this role, the Program Manager will work with multiple internal organizations involved in each of these functions, and manage the efforts of Consumer Card application teams. This position will lead the creation and delivery of updates to senior management on goals and progress. As the Card application teams are well along an agile transformation, this Program will execute its activities through that agile framework, including use of Scrum and Kanaban.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Manage end-to-end BOW for System Health Investments in assigned areas
* Work with stakeholders and leads of assigned areas to create consolidated, consistent reporting on the overall health of Card's technology environment to senior management
* Work with stakeholders to understand the costs, benefits and risk reductions of improvement activities.
* Work with the Area Product Owner and Scrum teams to develop and prioritize epics and stories that maximize systems health improvements
* Establish and track the annual budget for the program
* Assess and present overall health of assigned areas to key senior executive stakeholders
* Manage backlog with features of multiple sponsors to achieve target dates required by organizational commitments
* Organize multi-year roadmaps and programs of work to achieve systems health goals
* Plan, mobilize, influence, and drive Change in a complex, highly-matrixed environment
* 10+ years of experience in Program Management experience in Information Technology.
* 5+ years of demonstrated success in Program Management of systems improvement activities in the areas of application and infrastructure availability, capacity, monitoring and resiliency for both Mainframe and Distributed environments.
* 5+ year of experience in creation and tracking of program budgets.
* 2+ years' experience with agile development methodology.
* Strong technical understanding of these areas, with ability to work with subject matter experts throughout the firm.
* Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans
* Experience working both independently and in a virtual, collaborative environment is essential. Comfortable working in a matrix management model with stakeholders and virtual teams across global locations
* Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to independently and effectively participate in strategic collaborations with peers across the firm
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.WilmingtonDE
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Retail Program Manager. The Retail Program Manager will be responsible for managing the Retail branch AMP Program in order to identify and implement support, tools and processes required to achieve success in the Retail branch network for Associates of all levels from new Personal Bankers through seasoned Managers and Regional Managers. The incumbent will identify opportunities for improvement via analysis of the AMP program data that will have a positive impact on the Customer experience in Retail branches. The incumbent will also be responsible for continuous promotion of the AMP program including planning and coordination of contests and events. The incumbent will drive improvements to streamline reporting processes, enhance meaningful metrics and promote increased data quality while ensuring the consistent and timely production of various reports. The incumbent will develop trending reports and high level summaries of the incentive plan and results. The incumbent will liaise with branch Associates, sales leadership, HCM, and finance, in order to improve the plan design and effectiveness. The incumbent must have a track record of working independently in a dynamic work environment, acquiring new knowledge and skills rapidly, adapting his/her communication style to collaborate and influence effectively, and managing multiple projects concurrently.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at our Bank Center in Wilmington , DE.
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in banking, customer experience, marketing, communications, and data analysis is required.
* Robust understanding of and experience working with incentive compensation programs in a Retail branch environment is required.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is required.
* Thorough knowledge of Retail banking functional units and products is required.
* Must have excellent computer skills (fluent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Experience with Encore is preferred.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
* Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
* The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
* This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
* This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
* Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
* Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
* Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
Wsfs Financial CorporationWilmingtonDE