The Lockwood Group
Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD 21005
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Lockwood Group (www.thelockwoodgroupllc.com
), headquartered on Aberdeen Proving Ground, provides C4ISR Engineering, Integrated Logistics, Training and Program services to modernize, sustain and field technolkogy systems in support of the Warfighter. We are a family owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business co-led by West Point graduate James T Lockwood and his son James F Lockwood.Overview
The Lockwood Group is seeking a Program Manager to provide support across the company's portfolio of programs with particular direct responsibility for a prime program (pending award).Job Responsibilities
- Be responsible for managing technology hardware, software and integration programs for Army customers.
- Responsible for developing the program baseline while successfully leading the cost, schedule, quality and technical performance of the program.
- Develop monthly ETCs, program EACs, monthly status reports and performance metrics.
- Establish milestones and manage performance to master plans and schedules.
- Will lead the early identification of issues and the recovery for the program and will communicate these issues and resolutions to TLG management via Risk Issue and Opportunity assessments.
- Direct the work of employees assigned to the programand subcontractors
- Manage the companys relationship with the customer program management and key customer influencers with regards to the program.
- Gathers customer requirements and balances against available resources to prepare feasibility studies.
- Lead program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Establish Change Boardand manage for changes to budget, schedule or technical.
- Coordinate the preparation of business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Identify/develop new business within the marketplace and portfolio of target customers.
- Communicate with organizational managers and VIPs
- Take an active lead in projects regarding process improvement, process development, process execution, technology upgrades, and coordinating satisfactory support efforts
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current DOD/Army/local procedures and policies in order to ensure compliance and give customers correct information.
- Establish familiarity with customers' business needs in order to provide proactive planning and support.
- Maintain SECRET level security clearance.Job Requirements
- Fifteen (15) years direct related experience in program management is required.
- Requires technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7; of Microsoft Office Suites 2013, of peripherals, including printers and scanners; and of the application of software patching.
- Requires ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; excellent written/verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- CurrentSecretSecurity Clearance or the ability to successfully obtain aSecretSecurity Clearance is requiredPLUS the ability to maintain access to government/military installations.Desired Skills
- Effective communication with a wide range of groups including upper management (VIPs) and high ranking government officials.
- Highly organized with the ability to see both the details and the big picture.
- Commitment to quality customer service and customers needs with a dedicated attitude that ensures mission success.
- Visio skills
- PMP CertificationRequired Experience
- Bachelors Degree.
- Requires proficiency in Windows operating system environment and MS Office Suite.
- Experience building schedules and managing IMS within MS Project.