Right At School
King of Prussia , PA 19406
Posted 3 weeks ago
Join the Right At SchoolTeam! Be a part of an organization changing the game in before and after school care. Youll have a positive impact on students, parents and schools in your community!
Currently serving over 20,000 students nationwide, RAS succeeds because we believe that all education is LOCAL, and Enrichment excellence requires systemic thinking and systematic execution.
We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
Youll drive the mission by:
- Overseeing Right At School educator team, including enrichment specialists, vendors to ensure the delivery of engaging, interactive educational experience
- Develops strong relationships with school administration, parents, PTA organizations in order to provide the best care for children and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage staff compliance with district-specific policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Manage and orders supplies as needed according to curriculum
- Meets and reports regularly to the Area Manager regarding program, site, and staff performance
In addition to being a leading provider, Right at School was Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies. Right At School is looking for dependable, personable, resourceful, and imaginative people to educate our children in fun and interactive ways. If youre passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living, consider joining our energetic, nurturing and committed team!
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Works well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working with children under 13
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Minimum 30 college credits in early childhood education, elementary education, or a related
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
We give preference to Program Managers who have the following:
- CDA/AA in Early Childhood Education Field
- First Aid/CPR certified
- State trainings completed and valid
Benefits of being a Program Manager with Right at School
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives (all web based)
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
- Gain valuable classroom management experience
For more information on the game changing work we do, visit www.rightatschool.com
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.