Fastest growing Orange County injection molding manufacturer is seeking a Program Manager for a critical role which includes total project management for all assigned customers and development projects related to those customers. Will be the primary voice to the customer on development projects and as needed throughout the life of a tool or product released to production
The key responsibilities and skill sets include the following:
• 5 years related experience with a Injection Molding company best.
• Driving total project management of all assigned projects from inception through production hand-off.
• Regular communication with customers to assure project status updates are communicated and clarified in a fashion that promotes excellent customer satisfaction and service.
• Purchase order management-receipt, review, entry, delivery date management and billing.
• Quoting and product/project pricing reviews as needed
• Document review of engineering DRWGs and various agreements
• Coordination of customer meetings and internal meetings, as needed, to meet the customer's project objectives and time schedules.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Refer to JO 3034
Our Search Professionals know and care about manufacturing and the people with careers in manufacturing.
We respect you and the work you do. Sometimes the path to success begins with whom you know.
Manufacturing Pros is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manufacturing Pros Inc.