Greenzone Solutions, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GreenZone is seeking a Program Manager to help standup a new Chief Data Office for our Federal client by providing program management coordination, oversight, planning, and administration of major task area projects to ensure that they are completed on time and under budget at the appropriate quality and performance measures. This position will work with the Government Executive Sponsor, Business Owner, Project Manager and key stakeholders, and will provide oversight on all Task Areas including high-level program management support.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and execution of all activities, review the work of subordinates, including subcontractors, and ensure that the schedule, performance parameters, and reporting responsibilities are met.
- Support the program by exhibiting subject matter knowledge to support the strategic implementation.
- Act as the single point(s) of contact for the contracting officer and contracting officers representative (COR) and primary interface with the our Federal client program manager.
- Monitor/ensure task order performance within budget and schedule.
- Review all reports for accuracy and performing trends and performance analysis.
- Perform quality control and implement quality control measures.
- Facilitate/maintain effective interaction and coordination between team project leads and the contractor staff.
- Bachelors Degree in School of Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related technical or functional discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience managing a large-scale IT/Data Program.
- Experience managing programs of 30-60 people
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Projects, and Visio.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Experience working with a federal customer is required
- Agile experience is required. Scrum Master is preferred
- PMP certification required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
At GreenZone, we are dedicated to obtaining and maintaining the highest level of employee satisfaction by offering a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, short and long term disability, retirement plan and company match, a generous annual leave plan, and a commitment to providing a work/life balance for all employees.